- birthbecomesherRepost from @ellianagilbertphotography Hers was the quietest, most serene birth I've ever witnessed. A dedicated yogi in her day to day life, her form throughout labor, was exquisite - and every single movement of her hips, legs and torso... worked beautifully to open up the path for her baby to descend and arrive Earthside. It was so beautiful to watch her doing what needed to be done, all on her own.
#birthisbeautiful #birth #everybirthisbeautiful #waterbirth #birthcenter #winnipegbirthcentre #mb_midwives #midwiferycare #supportMBmidwives #holisticbirth #empoweredbirth #takebackbirth #stopcensoringbirth #bnw #naturallight #birthbecomesher #birthwithoutfear #yoga #healthypregnancy #laboringgoddess #almostthere
- ellianagilbertphotography😘 Thank you for the love, as always
- jennamspringerMaybe it's just the shadows, but I think you can see the red line on her bum that indicates dilation progression ?? A red line progressively elongates between the cheeks, halfway around 5cm & full length around 10 cm. Fascinating, and most images don't show that. Well done! 💜
- teddy_ethanThis is a wonderful image. And I love the words. It's just how birth should be like, peaceful. Like my hypno-birthing taught me. Your body was made for this, you can and will birth your baby. So lovely to hear another great birth story or love and strength @ellianagilbertphotography 💖😍👶🏼💪🏻❤️💓💗❣️✝️💕💘💝💞💜💙
- jessjxsWater birth is amazing 🙌🙌🙌🙌
- kriegtime@megfyfewatkins this made me think of you 😊
- megfyfewatkins@kriegtime this is what happens when women who know their bodies are trusted to know their bodies ❤