justsewtherapeuticFinished my @deer_and_doe_patterns Hoya blouse, hoping for some sunshine so I can wear it at the weekend! #deeranddoe #hoyablouse #sewcialists #sewingblogger #sewing #sewinglife
- notsewsimpleThat's gorgeous - I need to get on with mine! Did you make any adjustments (hoping to avoid doing a toile!)
- mingbat2The fabric looks even more gorgeous sewn up!😍
- missbeacurtisSo pretty!
- rachel8463Ooh that's gorgeous! Where's the fabric from?
- pmacedo139What a beauty!
- justsewtherapeutic@notsewsimple I shortened it by 3 inches but I think it was too much so I'll just try an inch next time. It comes up true to size though.
- justsewtherapeutic@mingbat2 @rachel8463 It was £1 a metre from my local shops remnant bin, I still have enough to make another top, thinking maybe the Grainline Willow 🙂
- rachel8463@justsewtherapeutic bargain! As pretty as Liberty
- pamquickfallThat's lovely Helen. Good old Holmewood. All we need now is some sun.
- ruth_createsVery pretty
- lynsey_makesIt's so lovely, the fabric works perfectly 😊
- chrystalclear_Like like like! 🤗🤗
- justsewtherapeutic@pamquickfall I struck gold, 12 metres for £12! Guilt free fabric shopping! Have a lovely Easter! 😀
- justsewtherapeutic@ruth_creates @chrystalclear_ @lynsey_makes thanks, I'm really pleased with it. It's also kickstarted my Spring sewing plans! 😀
Log in to like or comment.