justherbsindia#Repost @theindiaedition ・・・
When I first moved back to India from America, I struggled with finding skincare products that were actually "natural" and "ayurvedic" (most have mineral oil, parabens and other horrible stuff hiding in there). After scouring the internet I found @justherbsindia and there's no turning back!⠀
Sharing some of my skincare summer essentials here - their newly-launched Skin Tint, Nosun sunscreen and Rose Water spritz are my favorites. More details and reviews coming soon on the product reviews section on theindiaedition.com 💄💋⠀ ⠀
- rasmataz25How much spf is in the nosun?
- justherbsindia@rasmataz25 wil try to keep this short !! Just Herbs’ Sun-care products draw upon the anti-UV properties of naturally occurring
plants and biominerals. We do not use the term SPF (Sun Protection factor) on our labels,
commonly used for chemical sunscreen based products that are subjected to clinical trials...
- justherbsindia@rasmataz25 SPF denotes the protection against UV B rays only while our sun protection products are
broad-specturm i.e. they protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
We do not use any chemical sunscreens and instead rely on physical sunscreens (naturally
occurring minerals) and on plant based polyphenols for protection against both UV-A and
However, to assign a number to the broad-spectrum protection offered and to make it easier
for our customers, we developed the sun-protection Index (SPI). If you had to put an
equivalent value of SPF ( UVB exposure only) on our sun protection products, it should be
- ankita_hiwanjI would like to know about skin tint in detail :)
- justherbsindia@ankita_hiwanj sure ! Please whatsapp us on 8054948180 so that a consultant can help you out !
- ankita_hiwanjSure :)
Log in to like or comment.