livsansozOnce again the last two weeks had been pretty full one and incredibly rich in many ways.
I really want to thank @mbernasocchi for joining me on my journey for the last two weeks.
Marco works as an IT for his own company. But he's also a freerider and ski instructor. He rides bikes, climbs, kites, speak 5 or 6 langages and on top of that he's a super enthousiast guy. Always calm and happy, it was wonderful to share the longs days of Bernese Alps to the shorter days with great skiing of the Valais, getting back before lunch time to the hut 👍
Thanks a lot Marco for trusting me on the ridge roped sections.
Sorry for having you using the skinny competition skis
#minim instead of your fat #QST.
I know you said "everything that does not kill you, makes you stronger" about the long days and painfull feet.
I hope you had tons of fun and beautiful emotions on top of each of the 12 mountains we climbed together.
I'm definitely looking forward to sharing some more climbs during May again.
Good luck with your own project 27summits.ch 👌
It's time now for me to team up with an amazing woman, @giuliamonego 🤘
#livalongtheway #timetoplay #4000mpeaks #accesstheinaccessible #seatosummit #protectourwinters /
- rrrrrveSo cool I hope there will be a movie about this. Respect and go hunt for some eggs on those peaks!
- livsansozThanks @rrrrrve ! And yes there will be a movie done later in the year. Not sure about the eggs on the peaks though ;)
- felicitasfellerwere you on the Fiescherhorn yesterday?
- sierrasnapsSounds like an amazing person!
- livsansozIt was a week / 10 days ago @felicitasfeller. Were you here?
Log in to like or comment.