alwaystheroadToday is all about friends! Living out of a van in a big city is tough, there's no arguing that. We were lucky to have Dan and Stacey reach out to us through our website and offer us a place to park and invite us into their home for anything we needed. Without question, these two humans are some of the most giving people we've met. Hanging out with this rad couple was a constant 'giving' battle. They'd buy dinner, we'd buy ice cream. They'd secretly buy another dinner, we'd buy after dinner beers 🍻
They are also adventurous souls. A few years ago they made a pact to visit a new country every year and have stayed true to their word. This year they plan to travel to Costa Rica. Check out @maillets_go_see_the_world to follow their journey! ~
Also, do you think this photo was taken during sunrise or sunset? 🌞🤔
#alwaystheroad #homeiswhereyouparkit #vanlife #vanlifediaries #travel #adventure #explore #wanderlust #nomadstories #nomads #lifeontheroad #colorado #diycamper #diy #projectvanlife #vanlifestyle #sprinter #hiking #sprintervanlife #tinyhouse #vanlifers #hikingadventures #beautiful #travelblog #nature #vanlifeexplorers #mountains #travellife #trekking #tinyhome
- gordj86Sunset! Would you be wondering around in the dark in your shorts on mountainous terrain!? Coloarado gets like 340 days of sun right? Is it the sunshine state? Sorry for all the questions I'm English 😂. Great shot anyway!!
- the_endless_honeymoonIm defs getting sunrise vibes?
- chrissythuliSunrise!?!?!! Love this so!!!!! Xoxox
- themodernvanI'm madly in love with this photo haha
- maillets_go_see_the_worldThank you for joining us here in Denver! You are an unbelievable power couple that continues to inspire us and so many others on the daily. Your positive energy is so contagious and we enjoyed every minute we hung out with you two (and Snoop)! You're always welcome in our home, wherever that may be 😉 We appreciate all of your giving as well and can't wait to hang out with you guys again soon! Until next time ✌
- lapetitefarmhouseThey sound like kindred spirits! 😊
- alwaystheroad@maillets_go_see_the_world you guys are awesome! Until next time 😊✌️
- alwaystheroad@themodernvan cheers!
- alwaystheroad@gordj86 you crazy Englishman! Hope you're doing well mate, looking forward to seeing you again one day!
- kanya.francesSunrise for sure 😍
- outthereprojectAwesome!!! ✊️
- liferusticWe also reside in/around Denver in our pull-behind camper, and finding parking can definitely be tough! We cycle through Cherry Creek State Park, Chatfield SP, and Pike National Forest, and we love it. Happy travels!
- gordj86@alwaystheroad I am good thank you! Still inspired by your journey. We will see each other mate don't you worry about that. 😉👍
- nataliebritecoaching💙 💙 💙
Log in to like or comment.