boeingThe newest member of the 737 MAX family — the 737 MAX 9 — completed its inaugural flight Thursday, landing at Boeing Field south of Seattle after lifting off 2 hours, 42 minutes earlier from Renton Field into partly cloudy skies. This air-to-air shot was taken over South Lake Union and with a quick pinch and zoom you can see the Space Needle. #737MAX #Boeing #ThinkMAX #spaceneedle #seattle #avgeek #aviation (@jesterphotog photo)
- tl_ultralightIts really great plane! :)
- firstname.lastname@example.org It's a real image.
- alialqab👍 🍷
- jcpuravidaCongratulations at all Boeing employees for another job well done. From a SWA employee.
- that_florida_boy_2135Today marks the 65th anniversary of the b-52 stratoforteres
- _porkchop_61Congrats to Designers And Engineers Can't Wait To Fly
- shako_bI don't understand there is a perfect plane single aisle old B757 which can make Newark-Berlin and they still stretching it trying to compete Airbus 321LR
- romu.logWilliam e. Boeing
- romu.logPAM am
- ribhanahmad@boeing I have an idea, each aircraft has a heat flare like fighter aircraft, when the aircraft crashed. Automatically fired five flare to the Air and Satellite Hot Heat detectors record the Aircraft Recent Locations Fall to facilitate the evacuation process
- info.c.datahom much will cost 737????
- airplanefreak2004It's so big ✈️
- ruilopesdOne step near the goal. One step near to pilot this beauty. @boeing 👌🏾
- mojtaba_bseifiMy love
Log in to like or comment.