rawfashionblog💡Sustainability Tip: purchase natural bar soap over body wash/hand wash
💥:body wash requires more energy to produce, energy probably derived from the burning of coal. 💸:body wash is more expensive, and does not last as long as bar soaps do.
🗑: body wash is packaged in PLASTIC☠️
⚗️: body wash contains petroleum-based detergents, and added chemicals - which are hormone disrupters - and pollute water systems.
🔬: if your body wash doesn't say "soap" it's actually just synthetic chemicals
🌎: body washes have a much larger carbon & ecological footprint.
🌼: ensure that the bar soap you're purchasing is not full of chemicals.
🌴: try to be aware of the amount of vegetable oils in soaps and try to avoid palm oil if possible - as it has a large negative impact on the land. Try to look for sustainably sourced!
#sustainableliving #yxe #barsoap
#saskatoon #Saskatchewan #canadianblogger #canadianblog #lifestyleblogger #sustainabilityblogger #livesustainably #sustainability #sustainablelife #soap #naturalsoap #handmadesoap #bodywash #handwash #cleanliving #cleanlifestyle #cleanlines #flatlay #nikond5300 #nikon_photography #nikonphotography #naturalliving #sustainablymade #lifestyleblog #bodyproducts
- styleconceptblogYes! Most store bought soap clogs drains too... so bad for the environment
- rawfashionblog@styleconceptblog agreed!
- chelseaspursuitLooks so awesome!
- bohemianaa_Looks good
- bizzycoffeeKeep it up!
- novascotiafishermanThank you for sharing! Excellent points! Bar over wash any day 😊
- novascotiafishermanAlso want to note that we don't use palm oil in all our soaps, but the ones we do we use RSPO palm oil which is certified sustainable harvest so we are being as kind to our planet as possible! Which is also why we donate a portion of each sale of our products to the nature conservancy of Canada! 😊🌎
- rawfashionblog@novascotiafisherman yes that is why I love your soaps and chose to include them in the pic 😊💚been a long time supporter! Love your products!
- sajewellnessThank you for sharing! We're happy to say that our hand-made bar soaps are USDA Certified Organic. Our bar soaps contain palm oil from certified Fair Trade companies that are required to improve the environment in and around their growing operation.
Log in to like or comment.