hungrymazIt wouldn't be a trip to Bohol without visiting the Chocolate Hills. Unfortunately these are not made from chocolate but named because the grass on them turns brown in the dry season and makes it LOOK like they're made of chocolate! There are over 1,000 of these hills and it's quite a sight. It was a very rare opportunity for a family photo - even if it's not a very good one 😄 - and I promise we were actually there, even though we look superimposed! Thanks to Experience Bohol Tours for taking us! @by_betterman_tours #philippines #bohol #itsmorefuninthephilippines #chocolatehills #beautifuldestinations #choosephilippines
#travelph #wowphilippines #travelphilippines
#familytravel #travelwithkids #familyvacation #takeyourkidseverywhere #travellingwithkids #hkfamily #tbin #ftb100 #asiatravel #travelasia #lpkids #passionpassport
- vinatravelerBeautiful family. Welcome to Philippines ❤
- tinboxtravellerIt's still a lovely family photo. It's so hard to get them, right?! Mine are always a bit wonky 😊
- alocalwanderWhat created these?
- bradtrip_officialLovely family photo! Hope you're all enjoying your stay in the Philippines!
- learningescapesOh, I didn't realise that was the reason for the name! But love the family photo, ours are always much much worse than this!
- wyld_family_travelIf you can all get in the picture it is great I think! I love the sound of chocolate hills too ☺
- mummytravelsSuch an odd shape, I can imagine them all brown! lovely shot of you all
- travel.withboysWhat a sight. I'm pleased I don't have to climb up and down them all. Lovely family portrait
- hungrymaz@vinatraveler thank you!
- hungrymaz@bradtrip_official thank you! We're having an amazing time 😀
- hungrymaz@alocalwander something to do with when it was all under water and the swirling of waters - the soil on the hills can't support trees, only grass which is why it goes brown in dry season...
- wanderingwagarsSeriously? It's not chocolate?! That's it, I'm cancelling my trip 😂
- thekidbucketlistIt does look very green at the moment. Did you see much wildlife?
- smaartproductsVery nice
- themomtrotterHaHa. Almost fooled me there 🤣
- dishourtownIt looks beautiful, so green! I'd love to take our daughter there one day.
- ourfamilytraveladventuresBeautiful pic of your family!
- goepicuristaI was so excited thinking g there was chocolate there! But it is beautiful!
- elaflecheHow nice
Log in to like or comment.