sassylisalisterFor those of you who ask me about alternative methods of contraception, I use @daysyuk and I love it.
Full transparency, I work with, and support Daysy + recommend it to ALL my clients.
Daysy has been a game changer for me - it's a hormone-free, hassle-free solution for those wanting to come off the pill or other forms of hormonal contraception.
It's a super clever device that charts your menstrual cycle, ovulation and your period helping you to get to know your lady landscape a whole lot better + understand your fertility health so you can either prevent or plan pregnancy.
It's got 30 years of clinical testing behind it, it's a certified medical device, it stores all the information in the device itself (so no need for data input/human error) and has a 99.3% accuracy.
Each morning when I wake up, (and you only need 3 hours unbroken sleep to ensure accuracy) I take my temperature, the blue light will flash, and when complete a beep will sound. Voila!
The device needs to get to know your cycle over a few months - it's not like a phone app that guesses your cycle, it ACTUALLY gets to know YOUR cycle so it can get super accurate + specific to you. When you get a red light, you're ovulating. When you get a green light, you're not, meaning you can act accordingly when it comes to having sex.
When you get a flashing violet light it's letting you know that your period is due.
Like, I say, it's smart.
Menstrual awareness, fertility + 'down there' care all in one device AND I have a €20 discount code for you.
Simply tap 'lisalister' when you get to the cart.
#menstrualhealth #daysy #daysyuk #menstrualcycle #fertility #fertilitymonitor #thepill #womenshormones #contraception #periods
- paperbagblogThat sounds amazing! I've been struggling with alternative contraception now that I need my coil removed. Might give this a try!
- hannahmarcottiI would also like to know all about your lipstick here please.
- sassylisalister@paperbagblog let me know if you have any questions!
- lararoseduong@sassylisalister ---> I have been eyeing this up for awhile now! ❤️👀❤️ I was explaining it to my man, too. He is WOWed by it, too. Would your code work with the US site? And, we will have to share this with the Rich Witch Coven when the time comes.
- peacelovejoyvitality@itstoobig what I was telling you about
- kendramcnulty09Mine was delivered today!! So excited!! 😀
- sassylisalister@hannahmarcotti I love you so much. It's Dior addict lip maximiser - pretty, right?
- theturquoiseseaI've been using Daysy for 2 months now and I love it. I'm still new though... I had a lot of red days after my period ended and at the start of this month, but then it changed to yellow for the last 5 or so days...what does that mean? Is it normal??
- sassylisalister@lararoseduong abso-bloomin-lately
- sassylisalister@lararoseduong that was meant to be 'lutely' - ha! And great choice, would love to share Daysy with your community - can't wait!
- sassylisalister@kendramcnulty09 🙌🏽🙌🏽
- sassylisalister@theturquoisesea yep, yellow means she's REALLY getting to know you, so that next cycle you'll have less red days...
- theturquoiseseaThank you!! 😊😊💕❤
- paperbagblog@sassylisalister Thank you!
- annalisebrainOh no just bought mine and didn't see this post!!!
Log in to like or comment.