Hello! How's your day? 😊 well I have a little/flash local giveaway for my Filipino followers - win ALL these books: .
• Endless Night by Agatha Christie
• You by Caroline Kepnes .
• Where Am I Now by Mara Wilson (sponsored by @penguinrandomhouse) .
• After; and After We Collided by Anna Todd .
Just simply follow this steps: .
🍂 FOLLOW me @nikkiinwanderland I will check don't be sneaky, lol ('additional' points if you follow @penguinrandomhouse) .
🍂 LIKE this photo. .
🍂 TAG at least 3 (or more) Filipino friends in the comments section. .
🍂 COMMENT your favorite Filipino/Tagalog word (or whatever dialect - just define it okay) .
And that's it! This giveaway will end on April 25 Filipino time 😜
Good luck and mabuhay kayo! 😁
- oldpoeticsoul@oldsoulbookworm @regana.joshua @cy_me26 // my favorite Filipino words are “Salamat po.” Full of gratefulness and courteousy ❤🇵🇭
- booksofademigod@baebaealden @abookdevourer @thebratreads
- booksofademigodMy favorite word in our dialect is KAUGMAHAN which means happiness. 💕💕
- bookswithcianiah@stellarpagess @girlscollectbooks @bookfelicity
- bookswithcianiahMy favorite Filipino word is "pangarap". ❤
- thebratreads"Utang na loob" or "Dept of gratitude" would be my favorite Filipino word/attitude. Tagging: @bibliophilelaine @bookstarterfuss @curlyhairedbookworm
- yeyitszyraTagging: @cjoygeous_ @yeitsmetrishia @yasmine_angela Fave word: napakaangas~🔥😂 my way of expressing how awesome someone or something is. 😂😂😂😂😂
- tkahambingI'm still hoping 😍📚📚📚📚 @aynlatorre
- hey.soraHmmm favorite Filipino word would probably be "Salamat" which means "Thank you". It's a word full of gratefulness and it's something I say a lot. It's also a word I hope people will learn to say even for the smallest things/favors. Tagging @jhaoanna_ @oldbookpages and @g3lobean 😜
- bookstarterfussPaborito kong salita ay 'pamilya' or family sa english. Sobrang mapagmahal ng mga Pilipino sa kanilang Pamilya. Kahit na hindi nga blood related eh tinuturing pamilya dahil nandoon yung pagmamahalan. @shairabea @fireheartofthenightcourt @ijkimreads
- i_m_arjhayFave tagalog word? It's "sapantaha" meaning a presumption or a hunch 😉 How about you guys? @wanderlost.soul @paperimaginings @witchlingbooks @gabrielhinolan @ms_clrecosana 😁
- piyatrouvaille@rhialeetee @ran_desvous @gabrielledelrosario My favorite Filipino word is "kaibigan" which means friend bug if you change the pronounciation a little, it will mean lover.
- yeitsmetrishia@yeyitszyra @cjoygeous_ @yehettrishia My favorite word is "Plastikan" I just want to use it instead of saying I love you to them. Like 'ka-plastikan niyo!' How sweet am I, right? 😂
- crafty.cathytagging: @crazyaboutsomething @mari.salvilla @planit.gurl
- crafty.cathymy favorite tagalog word is "tadhana" meaning an invisible force that makes things happen beyond the control of mortals.
- tkahambingApril 25 na, Hate. LOL. 💖😍 @aynlatorre
- nikkiinwanderlandCLOSED. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW.
- aynlatorre@tkahambing tomorrow pa! Good luck hahaha
- ms.belsbooksHALAKA KAKA KITA KO LANG😭😭💔😂😂😂 GEH
- tkahambing@aynlatorre hahahahaha. I don't wanna feel so much excitement. 😂
Log in to like or comment.