louisetilbrookdesignsAs we've learnt of the sad passing of Heather aka Sparkleduck it seems appropriate that I found this little scrap of Spirit yarn in my crochet blanket bag.
This was one of the first colourways I bought from Heather and it turned into my Bleaberry Yarn sock design.
I'm going to add a stripe of this into the #c2c blanket later and remember Heather as the warm and generous person she was.
#knitstagram #knitlove #knitters #tricot #tricoter #knittersoftheworld #knittersofinstagram #knittersofig #yarnlove #yarnlovechallenge #collectivelycreate #knitaddict #wearethemakers #makersofig #livecreatelove #wearethemakers #designersofinstagram #slowliving #simplepleasures #momentsofmine #handmade #louisetilbrookdesigns
- ripplescraftsyarnWhat a lovely idea Louise.
- saraknitsandsewsSuch sad news, I saw her yarns at WonderWool Wales - such vivid colours.
- quirkyhandknitsThat's a wonderful idea. She was a wonderful person xx
- knit_britishthat's a lovely idea
- wibboswordsWhat sad news! Her yarns were beautiful.
- lingna_czSo sad to read that. 😡 Your idea is lovely! 💙
- fiddleysticksI'd already started a fuss free festival shawl in her yarn and it has whole extra layer of meaning now!
- mungotwyfordLovely idea , she will be missed
- the_woolnestWhat a lovely gesture xx
- scullywullyOH my goodness!!! That's awful news. How terribly sad. I have a few of Heathers yarns and always found her helpful and lovely to talk to at shows. 😕💗
- louisetilbrookdesigns@scullywully I know! It was such a shock yesterday. Utterly heart breaking for her husband and family 💟
- whistlinlizOh no! (What happened?)
- yarnaddictanniOh no. What a shock. I've been stall neighbours with them at several shows. Very sad news!
- louisetilbrookdesigns@whistlinliz Her husband posted on their Rav group yesterday. Think it was very sudden.
- louisetilbrookdesigns@yarnaddictanni So sudden and so sad 💟
- raychballOh, how awful! How terrible for her family!
Log in to like or comment.