greekstreet👍🏼 for outdoor showers, 👍🏼👍🏼 for Phu Quoc, 🙏🏼 for days by the beach doing pretty much close to nothing 🏝
- angloyankophile😍😍😍 so beautiful!! Hope you're having an amazing time!
- greekstreet@angloyankophile thanks dear! It's been amazing, last night in Vietnam tonight - what a fantastic place, looking forward to being back and explore the north and then Hue and Hoi An.
- confessionsofalibertineWas really surprised how much I liked Hue - and disappointed that Hoi An was so touristy.
- greekstreet@confessionsofalibertine really? I had many people tell me Hoi An was their highlight - I guess it's all about expectations too. Did you go to Hanoi and Halong Bay?
- confessionsofalibertine@greekstreet yes I can see why, it's cute and compact. But I always felt like a tourist there. Hue was easy to slip into daily life with the locals. You definitely need to hire a moped (or at very least an electric bicycle) and scoot around at will to fully enjoy it, it's not walkable. Loved Hanoi but unfortunately had to miss Halong Bay.
- greekstreetInteresting - will keep in mind the scooter bit. I do have to say that it was so much easier to get around HCMC when on an XO. Although a tad scary!
- greekstreet@greekstreet @confessionsofalibertine
Log in to like or comment.