thewoodistrictI've been using the cash envelope method for quite some time now and have realized that the easiest way for me to keep cash in my wallet and separated by category is by using cash dividers. I like the idea of keeping all my money zipped up in my wallet and never really liked carrying around separate envelopes.
If you could use some cash dividers (that easily fit into most women's wallets) I have some for sale on the shop on my website. (link in bio)
They come in sets of 6 or 9 and they are made of kraft cardstock so they're sturdy but not too bulky in your wallet!
- thewoodistrict#cashenvelope #cashenvelopesystem #envelopebudget #envelopebudgetsystem #daveramsey #fpu #financialpeace #budget #budgeting #gazelleintense #debtfree #daveramseywouldbeproud
- beachbehindSuch a great idea! My envelopes get all destroyed!
- thewoodistrictThanks @beachbehind ! I got tired of making sure I had them all in one place 😑
- moneychoicestodayI recently tested out the cash envelope system for groceries and found that I was even more focused than when using my flexible debit card.
- cecysjourneyCute idea💡
- trainerstephaniemLove this!! I would try and fold my cash is different ways so I could separate what group was for what spending. 😜
- racheloostdykLoving your page 😘
- eatpraybudgetWhat a great idea!!
- thewoodistrict@racheloostdyk Thank you! :)
- thewoodistrictThanks @eatpraybudget ! They've helped keep my money organized and zipped up in my wallet!
- thewoodistrictThanks! @cecysjourney
- thewoodistrictYes, it makes a difference when you hand over actual dollar bills! I find myself spending less when I use cash instead of swiping my debit card. @moneychoicestoday
- thewoodistrict@trainerstephaniem I tried that too! or I would use all the different pockets in my wallet to differentiate eachcathegory but it just kept getting confusing. These dividers have helped simplify that!
- my_lush_lifeCouldn't find these?
- thewoodistrictJust revised the link in my bio! That should work now 🙂 @my_lush_life
- debtstodiamondsAny wallet recommendations? I def want to try this. . p.s i love your minimalistic vibes lol 🌱
- thewoodistrict@debtstodiamonds The one pictured here is a fossil wallet I've had for years but these should work with an averaged sized women's wallet!😃
- debtstodiamonds@thewoodistrict nice, thanks! 😊
Log in to like or comment.