thechubbybanditSo guys, on April 19th, Starbucks is launching the all-new Unicorn Frappuccino®. Here's an in-depth review.
A mango creme frappuccino with a couple of pink powder scoops, sour blue syrup drizzle, and whipped cream sprinkled with blue and pink powder. What could be better? About anything on the menu (except that Slightly Sweet Chai crap that we launched a couple of months ago). The first sip I took when I tried it was great. It reminded me of a mango smoothie. Then, I took another sip; a strawful of sour blue goop coated my mouth in the process.
The drink is good for any kid who loves sour candy and has underdeveloped taste buds. The drink is just a hot mess with a cute appearance.
- _kryoungbloodCan't wait to try! @sheasnail
- thechubbybandit@jrhoward97 I'd rather opt for a London Fog tea latte with almondmilk(6g Sugar per cup) and sugarfree vanilla
- ladyrivenI figured this drink was meant for Instagram and not actual consumption. What is the sugar/calorie count?
- thechubbybandit@ladyriven I believe a grande is ≈410 and I still need to find out the sugar content
- david_jeffrey@kimbapinda wow
- sheasnail@_kryoungblood that sounds horrible
- vanessa3800@melissa3800 great
- thejenp@pamdwyerwilliams have you seen this 🦄
- pamdwyerwilliams@thejenp @joychristiansen showed me too!!! Elliott will freak, I'll take her tomorrow
- oxahtnamas😂 love this review.
- kma_90@chescavsmaria its supposed to be "mango." We'll see about that 😂
- chescavsmaria@kma_90 yes you're the expert hehehe 🍋🍋🍋 we shall see! 🍹🍹🍹
- shugoso1I love the review but I still want it in and around my mouth 👅👅👅👅
- alessandranycHi @thechubbybandit I'm an editor for the Food section of the Today Show's website. Do you own this image? If so would it be okay for us to please use this on Today Show/NBC platforms? My email is Alessandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in to like or comment.