- mumpacktravelEm has already declared the Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa as having the best kids breakfast of all the resorts she's stayed at - there's a Kid Zone breakfast section that is a childs' brekkie dream. And a gluten free section too - sooo good! There's also waterslides, a swimming pool, a water play area, kids games in the pool, a beach, fabulous Cool Zone kids club, trapeze and so much more for kids - sadly we missed last nights kids talent contest where Emmie would have sung up a storm 😂
So happy to be here if only for a quick visit #hosted
#shangrila #traveldiaries #wanderlust #mytinyatlas #happydays #bestdays #escapetravel #holidayswithkids #wearetravelmums #traveltheworld #familytrip #travelkids #travellingwithkids #rasasentosa #shangrilârasasentosa #shangrilarasasentosaresort #singaporeresort #visitsingapore #luxehotel #lovetheshang #luxesentosa #lovesingapore #oceanview #bestforkids #hotelforkids #funfun #swimtime #besthotel #amazingresort
- thekidbucketlistI love Cocopops but Sunshine (the worlds pickiest eater) won't touch them. She's all about the egg
- janiejliuSounds perfect for both of you!
- wanderlust.crewWow that sounds like kid perfection! I so appreciate when hotels are kid friendly!!
- giangitownsend@mumpacktravel doing fantastic. Home at the moment, Europe in 2 weeks and planning another long summer away from here traveling the world. Looking at ideas from your blog and will let you know. You never know how path may cross again 😘😊
- laurabormThanks for sharing!Looks like a great place to try out!
- untoldmorselsDuly noted! I see Singers in my not too distant future
- travelling_family@shangrilahotels is our all time favorite chain of hotels 😍 we have actually never stayed at @rasasentosa despite having been in Singapore numerous times 🤔 but we absolutely LOVE @shangrilanewdelhi @shangrilamuscat and @shangrila_doha 😍😍😍 (and I'm not paid to say that although they probably should start hosting us 😂😂)
- glutenfreerachel1Love this 👌🏻
- heidileonHope the food choices were healthy-ish as well
- worldtrekfamilyLooks fab!
- burta75Craig and I have been to Singapore 3 times but all prior to 2007 @mumpacktravel !! So there was no MBS or Gardens by the Bay or even Universal..they werent allowed a casino back then they were all on The Superstar Vergo cruise with us in International waters gambling 😂😂 so we are really looking forward to seeing how much Singapore has changed and we are soooo looking forward to the Shangri la. Enjoy the rest of trip....loving all your posts. ❤❤
- grossadventuresWhat a wonderful view
- smithsholidayroadI love this! I have a feeling Em will become the new spokesperson for her Shangri passion 😍👍@mumpacktravel
- hashtagbadparentLooks like paradise!
- illustrationkaisakoponen@mumpacktravel Thank you so much! Made my day! 😊
- grandpetersburgSo cute 👌😊
- raisingoaksWow this is a kids dream!
- fromthevinetraveltimeLooks soooo good! 😍😍😍
- everydayknapptimeWhat kind of camera do you take on the road?