newagehipster333💕 20 THINGS ABOUT ME 💕
Tagged by @gcb_designs to share 20 rando facts about me...
💕 my favourite movie is Xanadu
💕 I have a degree in musical theatre + two masters degrees in teaching and special ed
💕 I spent 2 years living in Edinburgh and most of that time living in a dorm room with 7 other people. It was awesome.
💕 I worked a summer in Lee, MASS as a dance teacher/camp counsellor 💕 my dream date is a massive veggie pizza with pineapple, a couple of beers and an 80s movie
💕 I love reading and young adult fiction is my fave
💕 I wrote a YA novel and have an insta for it here: @timetravellersscrunchie 💕I went caffeine free a few years ago and I feel so much better!
💕 I went veggie this year and I feel so much better also!
💕 I am an INFP
💕 I have a pole dancing pole in my office
💕 I grew up in Canberra. South side!!!
💕 I used to be a professional cheerleader for the Canberra cosmos football team
💕 I spent some time working as a hotel housekeeper, I always try to be clean and tidy when I stay at hotels because that job is HARD
💕 I used to work as a secretary for the school of medical microbiology at Edinburgh university. I got to mark papers and supervise exams while I read Harry Potter
💕 I love adventure movies like Indiana Jones and National Treasure
💕 I used to play sims for like 3 days straight 💕 I'm so into stone circles and standing stones that I just can't even
💕 I think aliens built the pyramids
💕 I want to start a country band
I've tagged some people to do this too! ☺ But I also tag anyone who wants to play! So fun getting to know you!
#20thingsaboutme #20things #20thingschallenge .
- newagehipster333@jodiferous I reckon I could too!! 😂
- email@example.com I started reading it but the sex scenes were just too icky for me. Same reason I couldn't read the sookie stackhouse books! 💗x
- harvest.gold@newagehipster333 gotcha! Love both those series but the sex scenes just happen to be my bag, baby. ☺️ To each their own!! 🙌🏻
- missnannylakeMy BA is in Musical Theatre too. Going back for my Masters in school counseling. Also a fellow INFP. 💕
- vanessasagelifeThis is so great! 💕💖
- akalpritamThanks for sharing🌱🐬🌴🌺I thought I was the only one who liked Xanadu 🙈
- jodicleghornMy grandfather gave me the book that posited the aliens built the pyramids and I was able to read a book many years later that expanded the theory.
- jodicleghornAnd I'm stumbling across all the very cool incredible Aussies.
- missnannylakeOh and when will your novel be available? (Or is it already and I've completely missed it lol)
- hermittarotI also worked as a hotel cleaner when I was 19, and like you, became a respectful client as a result 💕
- gail_loveschockCasually drops in the 'other' insta account....🚀
- spiritandsagaLove getting to know you!
- earthangel.moonchildYou are so awesome! INFP 🙋 can't wait to read your book one day! The Sims! Its sooo addicting! You should do a biography too one day 🙂
- tinatichtachWiiii! So lovely! Just found your profile and feel like knowing you already 💕 shifting ENFP and INFP here 💕 Need to do this as well 💕✨
- sarah.lawfordLove you vix 💕
- themoonchariotSo glad I found your channel and ig. So positive!! 🙏🏼💞
- newagehipster333@themoonchariot ah so glad you found me too!! 💕💕💕
- firstname.lastname@example.org love you too! Miss you loads!!!!!! 💕💕💕
- newagehipster333@missnannylake sooooooon!!!!!
Log in to like or comment.