yellowprairieinteriorsThis week has been a rough one...and then today happened. Meet Casey, owner of @rescuedliving...a MUST-SEE shop in Springfield, Oregon. I've been dying to check it out for the longest time, and today, on a whim, my daughter & I headed down. Casey greeted us with a huge hug & said she had a feeling we were coming today, and that she's had a gift waiting for me. What??? She and Denise @the_vintage_marketplace designed this sign for my laundry room, inspired by a quote from a recent post I shared. Um, what? Stop. It. Right. Now. Could have cried right on the spot. Thank you sweet girls. Thank you for being the hugest blessing today. And if you haven't been to Casey's shop yet, GO ASAP. I'm completely obsessed and didn't want to leave.❤(Plus @the.vintage.industry is right across the street...another all time fave!) #rescuedliving#shoplocal#imobsessed
- nlbungerGlad to know about these 2 places to check out next time I'm down that way. I'd be interested in any other local(ish) shops you would recommend.
- heidamommyOh you went to my two favorite shops☺️ Casey is the sweetest ever!!
- rescuedliving@pedalhomeinteriors thanks Anne ❤😘
- rescuedlivingIt made me so happy to see you two stop in today! It was meant to be ❤❤
- almafiedHow sweet!!
- sweetkentuckyhollerAww! That was so sweet! Love it!
- lesliesinteriorsHow sweet! What a cute store! 💕
- athomedsmGreat art!
- njstinsonThat little area in Springfield is becoming quite the place to shop. Can't wait to visit on my next trip to Eugene.
- pam.foster1Sooooo special! Love hearing this!
- colbylife2Was so nice to see you yesterday Janna and your beautiful daughter♡
- dfrawnerYep I love the mountains!!
- cori_werrellLovvvve this!!
- tamathamavraidesUhmm wow!!!
- megherb11@imjetta when I come down next, let's go here!
- imjetta@megherb11 For sure!
- mopsy3This is just the sweetest story.😍
- nicole_engstromDarling sign and what a sweet surprise and blessing! I can't wait to get down to Springfield for a little road trip to visit this shop...and to see my beloved UO homeland, of course. 😉 💛💚
Log in to like or comment.