blackgirlinomContrary to what social media can make it look like sometimes—healing is messy. Self-care takes intentional work. What's one of the biggest lessons you've learned on your healing journey? 👇🏾 Thank you, Rupi (@rupikaur_)!
- thezanieditStop postponing breakdown and trying to find a perfect place or time to cry it out. av learnt the sooner I learn the lesson the better I am
- ljhollawaywow! so needed that today:)....suppressing pain is NOT healing the pain.
- millyrootsbeing open to healing happening @ its own pace. rushing the process won't heal ya!
- completecolorprojectcompletely agree 100%
- agirlnamedmeesh_It's about direction not destination.
- blacklorelei7Healing doesn't always look the way you think/want it to. And you might not even realized you're healed until way after the fact. But no matter how messy, it always, always worth the work.
- sentlenyanaForgiveness & compassion for yourself cannot be finite. You will stumble again. You will be tested again. You will fall again. Through it all, you have to continue to practice forgiveness & compassion for yourself Every. Single. Day. All of this is not happening to us but for us.
- kiddlind@nataleighb 💕
- nataleighb@kiddlind a moment every. Damn. Day.
- teniola_oThat there is no quick fix- self care is a process and a lifestyle that you should do your best to live everyday
- wildyogithingIt's the work of a lifetime and many lifetimes beyond. It never stops. Only evolves
- morenadelfloSelf care is self discovery. And that requires SO much vulnerability.
- _drnadia_Healing is SO so messy and painful but also the root of most chronic issues. So powerful to see how the body moves toward correction when you heal
- blackgirlinom@_drnadia_ ❤️
- blackgirlinom@morenadelflo we're big on vulnerability! ❤️
- blackgirlinom@wildyogithing so. so. TRUE.
- blackgirlinom@teniola_o ❤️absolutely
- blackgirlinom@sentlenyana give us a word! ❤️
- blackgirlinom@blacklorelei7 ALWAYS! ✨
Log in to like or comment.