- sarahharianAuthor fun fact: Every time I start a new novel, I pick a piece of music and create a movie trailer for the story in my head. I play the song and meditate on the trailer several times every day until the project is either published or trunked. I've been doing this for over a decade, starting with Clint Mansell's Requiem for a Dream back in high school.
Monday deadlines make for rigorous weekends, so cheers to everything that gets me through it: homemade snack packs, libations, and Audiomachine's Wars of Faith.
Also, if you ever catch me staring at you funny while I have my headphones in, it's not because you have something on your face.
- jennwalkupThat's such a good idea w book trailer and music. I need to try that. I do Pinterest board. Good luck w your deadline!
- the_crying_tigerSierra Nevada that's a good start !!
- jtdaileyThat's a good idea. Then when you get that big movie contract, you already have the trailer ready! You're always a step ahead.
- jtdaileyHow many books is that now?