crazysexykrisCity selfie. NYC was my home for 14 years. I love it, I miss it, I can't wait to get back to the mountains. #countrymousecitymouse
- vegbychoiceOpposites have so much truth. ❤
- jannybeth1414I understand...just moved back to the city to help elderly parents...was living right in a small town by the Pacific Ocean and miss it terribly 💜😯🙁
- muzzle_of_beezWhat kind of music you into Kris Carr?
- lynniecaliSame sister
- kim_sevyI always feel the same when I am in the city. It was my home for 17 years and will always have real estate in my heart and yet I love living in my new home of SLC
- bvyse19@worklifefamhow lol. I was born in NYC and my cousins lived in the Hudson valley area. We called each other city/county mouse.
- lozowWhat a place...🙃🙏!
- jakeshieldsyomamaYou look wistful..big 🤗 hug
- bexlifeSame. I love being there, and I love going home to the woods. And the 🐖🐓🐐🐢🐶🐱🐤
- inneratmaBeautiful 💜💖
- lovemido1Sorry to hear that Buddy passed.
- alysia.thomasBeautiful lady you!! Miss you!
- nycrawgirlIt'll be 10 years in the city next month for me. I love it but day dream of a tiny house in the country all the time.
- daniwriterBoy do I relate! 💕🙏💕
- j_l_holtWish you could have met the little guy😀
- thevaildietMy home for 10 years... Spent a week there a couple weeks ago, loved it, visited old friends and new, saw some shows and was happy at the end to get back to Denver. Didn't hurt NYC had huge storm coming and Denver has been 70-80 degrees for the past week. 😎
- behappybebrightbeyou_xI'm a fellow country mouse and totally get it. The city is great for a visit but I need space and nature in my life and not too many people 😊
- sheliveswhollyI simply adore you ☀️ I have been following your work for some time now.
- reikifoxYou are pure light ♡
Log in to like or comment.