slashHeart broken to hear of the passing of Chuck Berry. He was undisputedly the king. A moment of silence is idefinitely n order. RIP
- vaudemirgarciaDoido igual vc...
- l_the_bombshellRIP Chuck!
- leslielaura07Rip! Miss you ❤🎸👑🎤
- mjgarrison6569Rest In Peace
- therealmauricenesbittThe #inventor of #RnFnR !!! RIP #ChuckBerry you will be missed.
- woltaireId see him at Bumbleshoot in Seattle some years ago where he would play the röle of Grand Master, EmCee, Elder Statesman, and glue, to bring together some great performances, acts, and corroborations of the 80's Seattle Music scene. Who would think that he could be such a consummate artist, patron saint, or member of the community for a generation so far from his own. But he was. And I hear that he loved playing this röle at events to this day. Just because I haven't seen him lately doesn't mean that I think he wasn't up to anything, the man was a machine gun spitting out Rock and Roll his whole life, I know what I'll be missing. And I will miss him. Thank You Chuck Berry, I will always love you.
- people9446RIP Chuck
- tanya_doma_yraAll grieve
- lyfestile7The King indeed salute @slash
- robert.moyeRob, the true inventor of rock and roll
- taha_saroglujohnny b goode ;)
- hadenespo511Heroes get remembered but legends never die
- rolando_lycan#rip my rock and roll idol :'(
- 86victorsouzavieiraNosso maior eterno Chuck berry
- sidratul_muntaharlloro cada vez que
Log in to like or comment.