Now if I can just work up the nerve to needle turn this thing😳
#happyflowerqal #happyflowerquilts #zakkaworkshop #lecien_fabrics #highteafabrics #needleturnapplique #saturdaysewing
- jammypuddingandcustardOh man you are going to love it! Do it!! 🐝
- partyofeightourstoryI did the same thing!!! Then made a different plan 😂. You have a good plan in place to have this as your summer portable sewing so i am sure starting will be the hardest part and it will be addictive once you start!!!
- spetzieIt's a bit intimidating at first. I'm sure you'll enjoy the process! 💗🙌🏼
- stitchingheavenJust tried needle turn applique today for the first time when doing this block. I'm hoping that it will get easier as I do more blocks. Love your fabric choices. 💗
- debbydewhurstMake a little snip in the corners of the petals, almost up to the line. Tuck the fabric under and do two stitches in each corner x 🍃🌸🍃 @faithessenburg @eliseandemelie
- lennyninnDeep breath! You can do this. It's really very satisfying. 💕
- sandeepacificOh my this is going to be a cute block💞
- mycatchingcolorsdiary👏👏💪💕💕💕everything looks so pretty!
- quiltydreamI love it! So pretty!
- lilmaisiedaisyIt's looking so cute! Good luck with the needle turn, I'm dreading that one, too 🤞🏻
- dollyhenryauIt's going to be prettttty 😍❤️
- sewingnowIt's so cute!!!! I'm sure you'll do a great job. Needle turning is enjoyable and relaxing.
- kathleenaogradyYou can do it and it will be so sweet!!🌸💕
- cafenohutI'm still afraid to make needle turning 😬 but I'm sure you already finished this blok wonderfully when I sleep 😊
- antiquesofwinfieldLovely ! 💕
- prettybyhandYou can do this!!! 👍🏻🎉☺🎀
- quiltingintherainCan't wait to see! ☺️❤️❤️❤️
- faithessenburg@eliseandemelie @jammypuddingandcustard @partyofeightourstory @spetzie @stitchingheaven @debbydewhurst @lennyninn @sandeepacific @mycatchingcolorsdiary @quiltydream thank you all so much for the tips and support. I had to set it down till now and it's still stressing me out a little😅
- faithessenburg@lilmaisiedaisy @dollyhenryau @sewingnow @kathleenaogrady @antiquesofwinfield @prettybyhand @quiltingintherain thank you all so much! We will see how this block turns out😉
- faithessenburg@cafenohut I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this scary! You are too sweet, I only just now am able to start working on the needle turn part☺️
Log in to like or comment.