bibbyandbradyBefore & After pics, both snapped on their iPhone by our awesome clients in Auckland. We're helping them transform their tiny cottage and we're having so much fun! #beforeandafter #awesomeclient #transformation #makeover #tinycottage #livinganddining
- blairmcdonaldbuilding@bibbyandbrady I think you just solved a layout problem for me with this shot! 👊👏💕
- katycyLooks great! Where is that awesome table set from?
- bibbyandbradyGlad to have helped @blairmcdonaldbuilding 😄 The room is long & narrow and our clients had all their living room furniture pushed to the edges with no dining area. We zoned the room so they could have both 😊
- bibbyandbradyThanks @katycy it's from one of our fave suppliers. It was specifically designed for apartment or small living - 2m long but a slim 700cm wide. If you're in NZ we can order you one - email us for details
- angiemillarAmazing transformation as always Vic & Dael 😍 love before and afters x
- blairmcdonaldbuildingWhen I get a moment I'm going to totally try backing our lounge onto the dining table like that in our main living area, it's been one of those spaces that was just never quite right... 👊
- myflowercartI love before and after pics!! 💕🌺
- bibbyandbradyThanks @angiemillar Yep, now that we can show multiple pics in one post, I'll be able to do lots more quick 'before & afters' x
- thepennydropsThe contrast is 😱😍 #amazing! You could try putting the after pic in first so your feed still looks pretty 😉
- bibbyandbradyThanks @thepennydrops I did wonder about that. That's why I put the 'before' wording on. I wasn't sure if it would have the same effect going after to before (?) What does everyone else think? 😊
- thepennydropsHmmm...? No right answer I'm sure. The 'before' wording def a good idea - lest anyone should think that 'scene' was your work 😝
- lizmcauliffeartistYes I like the before pic first .. and the wording on it a must ... As we LL know an after is to follow :) great transformation too.
- bibbyandbradyThanks @lizmcauliffeartist x
- laurenanddelwyn♥️♥️♥️♥️ love the result, hope the piano has found pride of place else where in the home!
- bibbyandbrady@laurenanddelwyn the piano was a tricky one. We're still working on that 😊 It's sentimental but rarely played, I believe x
- kateemma_Amazing!! What sort of palm is that in the corner?
- carzyrenAmazing transformation Vic & Dael- looks fab xxxx
Log in to like or comment.