nattymichelleThings I learned after our first swim lesson (besides DEF not being swimsuit ready): 1️⃣ this is a 2 parent activity 2️⃣ getting a wet swimsuit off a toddler who's throwing a fit and wants to lay on the dirty bathroom tile is a workout 3️⃣ leggings were not the right post-swim attire for moi #2ndworkout Good times! 🙃 happy Saturday!! #nmpshopbaby
- lisaglaneThis is all very good information to know! Leo is taking swimmy lessons in May
- nattymichelle@lisaglane at Ramsey? Yay! Let's get together soon!!
- sabrina_setzerBahahaha!! 😂😂😂 I literally just laughed out loud to this!! Because the SAME thing was happening to me as I was trying to peel my leggings up my legs in the room next to you!! 😜
- lisaglane@nattymichelle no, at the YMCA- I didn't know Ramsey did it actually! Yes we definitely need to get together soon.
- marygeruntinohair_athensI'm LOVING his hair, though!!
- stricklindsWhat a nugget baby!!! 😍
- capefitzstickHe's chillin like hes in a Turkish bath house
- paulinespaperieHe is so adorable 😍no matter what!
- nattymichelle@capefitzstick lol. James made a comment about how he looks like Princess Leia baha
- nattymichelle@marygeruntinohair_athens haha! Bed head FTW ;)
- sweetpealauraTwo parent activity yes...good luck making that happen though! One of the more exhausting mommy and me activities for sure! Convince your husband it is male bonding!
Log in to like or comment.