m.pontikisSaturday afternoon snacking—warm-from-the-oven sesame miso banana bread. The deep umami base of the miso and toasty sesame are just right to balance the sweetness of five very ripe bananas. 🍌#loveykitchen #f52grams [Recipe linked in profile!]
- lesliejarrettStunning photo of your beautiful loaf of bread, Maria! 💛
- lopontikisYou make Banana bread a piece of art!
- heyliseyThis looks so amazing I might have to copy !
- obzidianLooks and sounds delicious!!
- vandamarOooh how can I get the recipe?!
- avduncanAw cool
- amycakeskrooh sounds delicious🍌 waiting for the bananas to ripen is really going to test my patience though...😂
- coraliedsouzaDitto! Would love that recipe!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, Bella! Happy Saturday. ❤️
- m.pontikis@thebakingtradition Many thanks! x
- m.pontikis@lesliejarrett Thank you so much, Leslie! x
- m.pontikis@heylisey Thanks, Lisa! Hope you do—recipe is in my profile link.
- m.pontikis@obzidian Thank you, Joanna! ❤️
- m.pontikis@vandamar Thanks, Vanda! ❤️ I posted the link in my profile.
- m.pontikis@amycakeskr Thanks, Amy! Recipe above if you decide to make it. x
- m.pontikis@coraliedsouza Hey Coralie, thanks! I posted the recipe in my profile link. x
- moustachic🌸 🌸 🌸
Log in to like or comment.