fitfullymormonHELP!! Just got back from a week long road trip with my kids. My fridge is empty, I'm so tired, but I'm super excited because these @flavorgod spice mixes came in the mail while I was gone. || .
What should I make with them? Full disclosure, I'm a very simple cook and don't make casseroles. .
What do I do with the Chocolate Donut flavor?
- jankymommyThey look good! Let me know how they are
- muscleup_buttercupLove those! I'm simple too and usually just use them on my meat, veggies, soups, pastas. I like the spicy one on my ground turkey for tacos and taco salads to give it a kick.
- fitfullymormon@muscleup_buttercup I was thinking the cheese would be yummy on cauliflower. Or to make cauliflower crust with.
- samblake14We use them for stews and soups. Also good on bbq chicken.
- muscleup_buttercup@fitfullymormon oh that sounds good!
- jensfitnesslifestyleI've never tried these, are they good?
- allenjeniChocolate donut is great on strawberries, in smoothies, in Greek yogurt, in popcorn, on bananas/pbutter ......yum!!!!!
- fitfullymormon@allenjeni That sounds yummy!
- gotbeautydotcomGood Stuff! ☀
- fitfullymormon@allenjeni I am going to have to try these for sure
Log in to like or comment.