lisaeldridgemakeup'Then & Now' - Rose Inspired, Vanity Table Powder pots... 🌷On the left and bottom right, a small mirrored powder pot decorated with a hand crafted ceramic rose (circa. 1880's) from my museum worthy (and ever growing 🙀) vintage makeup collection . Top right - fabric rose in a box with powder coated petals (2017) @lancomeofficial Spring Collection #inspiration #vintagecollection #makeup photo cred for #lancome #absolutelyrose @_arzugunes_ #lisaloves
- printhousesgpThis is great :)
- skinbylyndseyLoved both of those youtube videos. I have a costume jewelry necklace from Avon. It once contained a solid perfume. A friend gave it to me in the 9th grade.
- skinbylyndseyOr *Aviance, misspoke.
- missmeganrobinsonHow do you acquire all these gems! 😱
- goldvittelHow Do you still look so extreme young
- sonnymakeup@johnnytwodollars At first I thought so as well, but Laudree isn't made of fabric the petals are individual chalk-like powders
- beautybyalexicaOne day I hope to have a vintage collection like yours! And if not, I want to see yours haha! #dreaming
- gescob2Lisa, you're doing amazing things for this brand.
- magichairfairy❤ love this xxxxxx
- johnnytwodollars@sonnymakeup this is a description from one of the websites "This cosmetic is cheek blush, having powder coated on flower-petal shaped sheet." Translation from Japanese is clunky but pretty legible.
- sonnymakeup@johnnytwodollars Yes, the fabric is coated with the pigment :) Laudree the whole letal is a powder. Hope that made sense.
Log in to like or comment.