shubham.mansingkaI had plonked myself at a simple yet charming guest house and gazed at stupendous valleys and mountain views during the day and marvelled at picturesque sunsets in the evening. The pine trees made a rustling sound when the wind picked up. I made friends with the birds that came and cared to sit in peace around me. A little eatery owned by a German woman was my favourite place to while away time while reading, sitting in the bright sunshine. I had come here to escape from the heat of Rajasthan and Uttarakhand wasn’t disappointing me.
We can plan all we like, but the best sojourns are the unplanned, spontaneous ones!
How do you like your journeys?
- shubham.mansingka#India #Himalayas #mountains #travel #huffpostgram #myfeatureshoot #yourshot #photooftheday #discoverearth #Shimlalife #wanderlust #beautiful #igers #exploretocreate #_soi #justgoshoot #worldtravelbook #passionpassport #watchthisinstagood #indiaphotoproject #indiapictures #storm #hippieinhills #Binsar #enjoythenatural #indiaclicks #Uttarakhand #photography #travelgram #captivatingcaptions
- nvediYour journeys, your stories, your photos.... All are soo beautiful! And inspiring Shubham ✨ ✨
- kusum_negiUttrakhand ❤
- bhatronjkhanGreat click
- bhatronjkhanIs it near temple ?
- shubham.mansingka@nvedi Yay! That comment brought a big smile. Thanks
- shubham.mansingka@kusum_negi Haan ji
- shubham.mansingka@bhatronjkhan thanks! Not close to the temple. Just ahead on the Binsar road
- travel.world.photosVery nice
- shubhodeeproyI don't know why but this photograph and the caption evoked so so many feelings in me. Feelings so relatable. Feelings that were mixed. Bahot jaana pehchaana sa lag raha saara kuch. Travelling solo and being on your own requires a lot, and I'm glad that we've mastered the art
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
- shubham.mansingka@shubhodeeproy Wow! That brought a huge smile on my face. An explicable feeling, associated with solo travel. I'm so glad that caption and photograph touched a chord with you.
- suhasinibLoved the caption! :)
- email@example.com I was at the Eco camp in Binsar a few years back. This picture brought back all the amazing memories, hiking up to the hill top to watch the sun rise amidst the beautiful Himalayas!
- anindiansummerThis sky! Omg!
- shubham.mansingka@suhasinib thanks for checking! Long time no see 👻
- shubham.mansingka@shradhasingh11 lovely to read that. Happy to rekindle nice memories :) cheers
- shubham.mansingka@anindiansummer And then it rained like nobody's business! 😊
- suhasinibHaha..yeah! It's always a pleasure reading your posts..they inspire me to travel... :)
Log in to like or comment.