underthesycamoreAs a teeny guy he carried a Lightning McQueen car with him everywhere he went. As a 10 year old - he is bottle flipping everywhere he goes. I want to remember both. #extraordinaryinmyordinary
- lovebeinganonnyI. Love. This.
- jen9393awww, must be a rite of passage...my 11 y.o. did the same with McQueen and flips everything!
- homeiswhatyoumakeitomg. the bottle flipping. reece wants us to buy all kinds of different drinks in plastic bottles so he can compare how they flip...he has a collection of them!
- homeiswhatyoumakeitand reece's car of choice was a bat mobile...he slept with it under his pillow!
- gkeynanaI love this! And yep don't blink cuz now my baby boy is 15. Flipping bottles and planning/dreaming/prepping for his 1960's mustang project car...... 😳😭
- lisamccracken1Well, I guess I'm going to have to document my son's bottle flipping because that is a great idea...even tho it is the most annoying activity he's done in the 11 years he's been alive!! BUT it too shall pass and I know in the future we'll say, "hey, remember when you'd flip bottles and it would drive me crazy!" Thanks for once again helping me to see things from a different angle.
- lollilindseyHas he seen Dude perfect? He'd get some great bottle flipping ideas:)
- underthesycamore@lollilindsey he is a bit obsessed with Dude Perfect!
- clairehloyHa! My 22 m.o. sleeps with Lightning tucked under his chin. Cold, hard, metal version! #obsessed!
- alice42082Bottle flipping 😩😩😩😐😐😐 all my 7 year old does. And he's also obsessed with Dude Perfect!
- yourfavoritehousewifeWhat's the deal with bottle flipping? I don't know it was an actual thing. My daughter tried to bottle flip a full jug of milk. Guess how that worked out for her 🙄😭😂
- wellelsaI was just showing my 2 yr old (who carries a little plastic saw everywhere) a picture of his teenage brother when he was 3 (who carried a plastic hammer everywhere he went!) <3
- jamielynjonesMy Cal carried a Lightning McQueen EVERYWHERE for years. I was just talking about that yesterday. It kinda broke my heart when I realized that I don't even know when it slowly stopped. 💔 Even if you look close at pics of him from ages 2-4, you can almost always find LM somewhere in it.
- jlcandrewsBottle flipping. 😂 I think I will remember. I am choosing to have a better attitude about it so he remembers that. (Even though I just don't get it)
- fynn_stagram_Haha my son, who is also 10, used to go to bed with a lightening McQueen dinky car and would cry if he woke up and couldn't find it.
- abscorts@brandee_best The blogger/photographer I mentioned last night 🙂
Log in to like or comment.