luckythingsblogBig shout out to you all. I chatted about you all a lot this week when doing interview stuff with the BBC. ⭐️When asked about how I've found being on Instagram my immediate response is to talk about how supportive everyone is. ⭐️It's about surrounding yourself with people who are there to support rather than compete or question what you're doing. ⭐️So create your own communities. Sometimes I use the word community rather than tribe/crew - its all about being inclusive. ⭐️I had some more face to face feedback on my #luckythingsmeetup events on Thursday night - you don't know how happy I am to hear people describing them as "inclusive" "friendly" and "welcoming". Xx
- luckythingsblogOh jeez guys. Didn't expect so many comments when it's just a quote from me - usually it's the quote lyrics from my 80s/90s record collection that gets all the likes 😉
- luckythingsblog@mamastillgotit_ it's fab and cool I've got to know you more. Xx
- luckythingsblog@themotheredit isn't it great. We're all so lucky. Xx
- luckythingsblog@susanthestylist so fab connecting with you last year and love it that my fashion career overlapped with yours so many years ago!!
- luckythingsblog@tinkertailoronline ah thanks Antonia. It's nice having met so many genuine and friendly peeps. Thanks for all of your amazing support. Can't wait for our collab this July with Lisa xx
- luckythingsblog@anchormum ah thanks for being great support and saying hi at the last MOthers Meeting. So excited you'll be there in July. I did think of you this week when I did my BBC stuff!!
- luckythingsblog@the_mama_works ah thanks Sarah. You're so nice. And I am enjoying flicking through that book you gave me for my birthday. Means a lot xx.
- luckythingsblog@thestylecoop oh wow you heard it!! So chuffed to know people have listened to it. Thanks for letting me know as I really care what people think. There are still a few tickets left for the London July meet up and Bristol tix are out now too. Where's your nearest city? Also planning one in Manchester yay!!
- luckythingsblog@nillydahlia tribe is a good word too. I'm pleased my tribe/community is a real mix of people. Thanks Nilly xxx
- luckythingsblog@the_cheapblonde it's been great getting to know you Kristy. You were there at the very first Lucky Things Meet Up and I won't forget that!! Fab seeing you two weeks in a row xx
- luckythingsblog@roamingwithrami cheers!
- luckythingsblog@nikiwhittle we're so lucky. Not everyone is surrounded by positive and supportive peeps. Xx
- luckythingsblog@style_mum oh Pascale thanks lovely. Means a lot. So cool to know you listened to it too. I know how busy everyone is!! Really appreciate you popping by on International Women's Day with your mama too xxx
- shecanandshedoesThat's exactly how I've found the insta crowd. A good bunch! Hope the interview went well (sounds as though it did 👍) x
- anchormumI'm really excited to meet like minded people and so glad to have found you across the pixels! Any future interviews call me for tips ( not that you needed any help at all!) xx
- luckythingsblog@shecanandshedoes @itsmostlyokay thanks ladies. If you fancy it you can check out the links on my latest blog post. Def recommend listening to the radio interview as we chatted about so many interesting topics xx
- luckythingsblog@anchormum OMG I should have asked you for tips!!! Def next time. And yes I have no doubt you'll love the #Luckythingsmeetup in July (and others!). They always attract a friendly down to earth bunch of people which I am really proud about. It's the amazing women who are there who make my events so much fun xx lovely we've met offline too
- thestylecoopOk may try to make it over for the July one in London. I am actually based on Dublin but over and back a bit x
- luckythingsblog@thestylecoop hey. Not sure if you prefer this location but I'm also planning a Manchester date - probably for the start of July. I'll be able to confirm the Manchester date at the end of March xx
Log in to like or comment.