w3llpeopleIt's a fan favorite for a reason! Here's your chance to stock up on our Award Winning Expressionist Mascara! Now through March 19th you can get this boundary breaking formula for 25% off online at @target! Expressionist is equipped with not only a revolutionary formula that is 100% cruelty-free, petroleum-free and paraben-free, but also creates crowd pleasing length and separation with our state-of-the-art wonder wand! // We are reposting this to issue a correction! The 25% off sale is only available online, not in store. Sorry for any inconvenience! #BEW3LL #GreenBeauty #NontoxicBeauty #GreenLiving #Natural Vegan #Organic #crueltyfree #makeup #beauty #Targetfinds #TargetDoesItAgain #Target
- paulpendersonline@w3llpeople do u shipping to malaysia?
- happylilyfaceYour product is not at all targets
- mellytwist@kaymlo @lyss_km @cs_london wowwww omggg they legit deleted the old post HA omg. I just lost all respect for this brand. need to take a lesson in customer service. own up to your products especially if they have defects and show that you care enough that you're doing something about it instead of hiding it, and customers will respect you more and have more loyalty. I cannot believe. lol.
- kaymlo@mellytwist that doesn't even make sense why they would delete it... or ignore my inquiry or anyone else... any reputable company should want to address their customer concerns... none of us bashed the company... we had legitimate concern.... I have lost respect for them and they have lost my business. What a bummer
- dramos1123What were your concerns @kaymlo ? I just finished my samples and was deciding if I was going to order?
- kaymlo@dramos1123 I had been using their black mascara that came in a white tube for quite awhile and absolutely loved it. This most recent time when I went to purchase I had realized that they changed their packaging and some of their formulas.... the black mascara was now in a black tube and upon apply it to my eyes I experienced severe eye burning to the point I had to remove it immediately... the whole day my eyes burned after. I had tried it again, because this was odd as I never experienced this before and same thing. I tried to contact their customer service to inquire and they didn't respond... I also commented in this photo and they deleted the message and a couple other girls who experienced the same problem
- dramos1123Wow. I only purchased the sample from their direct site that came in a white tube and I loved it. I don't like that they didn't rectify that though that's crazy. Shit happens but you make it right. That's how business should be done anyway. Now I'm pretty hesitant to repurchase 😬
- mellytwist@kaymlo @dramos1123 Yeah I wanted to try them so badly when they hit Targets near me and I still would have if they acknowledged what's going on, but now I feel like there is def something shady going on with their products if they're acting this way. They give a bad name to natural beauty brands 😔
- w3llpeople@mellytwist @kaymlo @dramos1123 Hello Brave Beauties! As mentioned in the caption we deleted the previous post and reposted due to accidentally stating that the offer was good in store and online (both the graphic and the caption had that info, oops!) so we had to delete and repost since it was also being run as an ad campaign. Your comments and concerns had already been passed on to our customer service team, and we promise that we take these issues very seriously. At this time we are not aware of any widespread issues with this award winning formula or individual batches, and can only advise that it is due to individual sensitivity. We are sorry to hear Expressionist didn't work for you! We appreciate your support of clean, healthy products and taking time to share this feedback with our team! ✌🏼❤🌿
- w3llpeople@happylilyface Correct! We are online at Target.com and at their top 200 locations nationwide! Find a list at W3LLPEOPLE.com/stockists ❤
- w3llpeople@jtorre16 @jusbueno1530 Thank you for helping to spread the word, Brave Beauties!
- runningforpieandcoffeeThanks for the heads up! Just ordered the mascara and a couple lip glosses.
- dustbunny_stardust@okatieo one of my favorite mascara
- mellytwistBut how does that explain people who didn't previously have an "individual sensitivity" to the mascara and now suddenly getting adverse reactions to the mascara with new packaging...
- dramos1123@w3llpeople was the formula changed or not? Anyone who is making the switch to natural makeup is doing so to know exactly what they are putting onto or into their bodies. This seems like a pretty simple question that should be answered ASAP to ensure that your reputation remains trustworthy.
- dramos1123@w3llpeople @mellytwist @kaymlo I guess it's safe to say that since they can't answer that simple question, the formula must have changed which is probably why you had a sensitivity. And because of that I just deleted my cart and will continue to search for a Trustworthy green makeup brand. 🤷🏻♀️
- w3llpeople@mellytwist @dramos1123 @kaymlo Hello again! Sorry for not being more prompt with a response. The formula has not changed, it is still the same award winning formula from the white packaging! I wanted to talk with members of our team to make sure we have ruled out any batch or environmental issues that might have caused this but again it seems like this isn't a widespread issue and is due to individual sensitivities. You can develop a sensitivity to ingredients at any time, even if it's something you frequently use. Again, we are sorry to hear that the product did not work out for you and appreciate your tenacity in researching the problem and getting feedback from our team. We hope you are able to find another #greenbeauty mascara that works for you! ✌🏼❤🌿
Log in to like or comment.