chimdinma_onwukweI write poetry because I read a lot of it.
For a long time all I could say was "I laugh in sadness". I wrote it down in my diary, looking for ways to develop it. After reading a particular poem by Ivana Viani I found myself writing this.
To write you have to read and read and read.
- yujhaypSo true @ To write you have to read and read and read 👍
- but_first_a_readerThat's beautiful!
- chimdinma_onwukwe@but_first_a_reader thank you.
- o_m_e_n_a💞...our poems are sometimes the anthology of words we have once read before
- chimdinma_onwukwe@o_m_e_n_a well said.
- chimdinma_onwukwe@chisco9 ⛄☺
Log in to like or comment.