dasocialclimberOne of the reasons I choose this month for India trip is to experience the holi festival. Holi festival is celebrated in northern part of India. But, more of the colors and festivities, India has challenged my patience, alertness and maybe my immune system.
In the photo, my new found Singaporean friends on shopping and haggling our weapons for the holi party in the hostel!
#india #jaipur #holi
- aubreyheyyyou went there alone??
- dasocialclimber@aubreyheyy with a friend sa office.. but solo in nepal.. hehe if you go solo in india, try going to the south first.. they are warmer and hospitable. avoid big cities as much as possible. natagam ko hahaha
- reiyakhuhuhuhu kamusta ang rape situation??
- reiyakhuand racist profiling sa airport?
- aubreyheyyhahaha unsay nahitabo nganong natagam ka?
- aubreyheyygi-blog na nimo ni? pabasaha nya ko 😄
- dasocialclimberwla pa @aubreyheyy hehe siguro pagabot na nako sa male.. i will let you know hehe
- dasocialclimber@reiyakhu short stay rman ko sa india.. 1 week lng. but i heard stories, even read about maybe 2 articles sa local newspaper i read in the airport.. they are crazy i guess its not a friendly female countey unlike other countries i visited and that is coming from me na dli jd kaayo ga plan ahead or any detailed itinerary. hehe
Log in to like or comment.