mummascribblesI am out...walking in the windy weather trying to get Oscar to sleep! The hairdryer didn't work...the hoover worked until I left the room...so I'm walking! His eyes are closing now. He'd better have a decent nap for this effort! The positive side? Upstairs has been hoovered and I'm getting some exercise 😂😂
- sara_drawwaterI totally commiserate. This is my world with @life_of_marleydrawwater - hope he has a good sleep!
- arthurwearsI still do this now for Arthur's naps and he's 2 🙈
- mummascribbles@sara_drawwater Half an hour dammit! He is such a cat napper! All that effort for half an hour!!
- mummymuckupsFingers crossed. xxxx
- sara_drawwater@mummascribbles I feel your pain! @life_of_marleydrawwater is exactly the same. Most we can get out of him in the day is 25 to 35 minutes. Hoping he will grow out of it - or maybe not @arthurwears ;) But no sleep = monster baby so I find myself making the effort every couple of hours. I could cheat and my him sleep on me but that's not the long term solution... so I keep telling myself! Apparently babies learn to consolidate naps any time from 6 weeks to 6 months. We've got two months to go so we live in hope!
Log in to like or comment.