adam.ondraIt has been hard trip. Just when I arrived to Spain, I got sick and spent a few days in the bed. Since then I have been recovering, but I am not back in the shape where I would like to be (and was). Sad to be almost leaving with all my projects untouched, but they will not run away. Pic in "Directa Cornualles" 8c in Siurana, failed to onsight. Lic by @javipec_photo
@blackdiamond @lasportivagram @monturaworld @mytendon
- sabrina.b.wongIt was inspirational to watch. Thanks for everything Adam
- aidsmahoneySo you are a human...
- mattclimberWell done! Wish a speedy recovery and many happy ascents ☝😊
- tanitjarusanNice shot!
- matheouuuTu vas y arriver ! Lâche rien
- sushijohanYou're still a rad climber, no doubt! :)
- karolinatichaStejně jsi nejlepší! 😉❤️ Hodně štěstí! 🍀💪
- lukasbibaNeni kazdy den posvícení:-).
- elkyreadsHope you'll feel better soon. Gets us all
- herbivores_rockAre you deloading before you leave? Travelling is Aweful on your immune system ,especially when your cns is fried from hard training. Strength gains from training happen during the soft deload before the super hard work begins... All other sports approach peak performance this way. I assume this is true for you.......but is it??
- theadinmachineGet well soon, dude
- robertjasperextremeclimberCool man!
- chrls55You'll be on the top sooner than you think ;)
- melomaniac4lifeWow! Feel better soon!
- matthias.scfor sure you don´t need any training advices and illness can happen always... but: don´t committ too much to usobiagas "you have to be a masochist approach"...
- leluesperYou are my inspiration! ;)
Log in to like or comment.