justjoykendi#swipeleft I recently had the privilege to spend an afternoon with P&G and ambitious group of young girls at a local primary school located in Mathare, Nairobi. My world and eyes were opened to the injustice that thousands of girls face within Kenya. There are so many capable girls who never get the chance to complete their education just because they were born girls due to challenges that can be solved. For the past 12 years P&G and Always have made it their duty to keep young girls in school by teaching them on how to handle their menstrual cycle and also teaching them that this very normal part of every woman's life does not make us less than. And it's nothing to be ashamed of.
This year I’m adding my voice to this noble initiative that dignifies the girl child.
Womanhood is power. We are equal. #Always4thegirl #WeSeeEqual
- crisnjokiAmazing #girlpower
- kash_kaariaGirlpower indeed❤️❤️
- ladygoldchains👍👍👍👍 👏👏👏
- realreccollectiveFeel good
- jaytakeapicGet it babe!
- lolaojWhy so pretty? 😍
- lovekeptbyessieSo true 👌🏾
- justkaninteGo girl! 😘😘😘
- susanna_abdullaDo you know how much a packet of always ultra costs????85/- yes 85/-
- mahingeWow you didn't know?
- sistersofcultureLove your top Queen✨👌🏾
- toomuchcarolFlawless skin 😻
Log in to like or comment.