georgiestclairPondering my creative work. What I'm doing, where I'm going. Analysing what works, what doesn't, who wants it?! Trying to define my niche. You know, typical Saturday morning thoughts right? 😳
So what does a girl do when she's feeling all confused? Organises a retail therapy session with her best friend of course xx
- peoniesandpaperclips.uk@georgiestclair that's so sweet of you to say thank you!!! It means a lot thank you XX I think the way in which I do my florals can't be changed now - what's the saying old dog and new tricks?! 😂 I always hope people like them, especially the line drawings; seems to be my niche. It's the finishing details that always have me in a flap!! 🙈 If only I could just pass on the artwork to an expert at that point 😂💕💕
- georgiestclair@artsyaphotography thank you for your lovely words . The shopping helped! Plus I've been moodboarding which is a great process for organising thoughts . Have a great weekend x
- georgiestclair@elcadafotografi thank you so much 😊
- georgiestclair@coze_linen thank you lovelies x
- georgiestclair@hipster_mum you're so right. I've been moodboarding too which really helps xx
- firstname.lastname@example.org she's thinking how lovely your work is!! X
- georgiestclair@manzana9676 thank you x
- adelamisspink@georgiestclair sounds perfect 😀
- georgiestclair@mettaskincare it's annoying but calm will follow the chaos I'm sure!
- georgiestclair@koko_secretrainbowpath thank you lovely! 😊
- georgiestclair@weareallunicorns thank you x
- email@example.com haha you are the expert! But which bit do you struggle with? I adore your line drawings and the gold finishing is just stunning. Keep doing what you're doing. And if you can find moments to experiment and try new things, that will hopefully satisfy that part of you that wants to break free a bit. Eventually you'll be able to test your market with your new styles/ideas. I know what you mean about juggling paid work with the side projects. It's really hard . I hope this ramble makes sense!
- pepperinktattooRetail therapy sounds good tome! Hope you got some good things 👌🏼😉😘
- annitai_Great photo 👍🏼👍🏼📷📷
- peoniesandpaperclips.uk@georgiestclair you never ramble! I love that you respond to your comments you're an absolute star!! I need to practice hand lettering etc. so many couple immediately ask for it - at the moment as soon as a font is put alongside my illustrations I'm disappointed. It's a detail others would probably not stress about but I'd like the entire piece to work not just the floral. It's a long term goal, for now simplicity to allow the florals to shine; & maybe if I'm lucky the odd calligraphy collab would be amazing!! Who knows ha! XX
- firstname.lastname@example.org the world works in mysterious ways and I'm sure it will happen for you now you've put it 'out there' 😀🎨👩🎨x
- thetorusenergyGreat post
- wearesilentarrowRetail therapy allllll the way girl 🙌🏻
- theflowerfairyHave a look at this gallery..could work for "you"! @thefashionablegypsy ⚜ TFG
Log in to like or comment.