msihuaCan't stop thinking about these delicious Boat Noodles from @jingjaithai restaurant! Can't believe I walk past this place almost daily and just didn't notice it! It was super busy when we visited yesterday lunch time and ran into @eatallthethingsmelbourne 🤗 .
Has anyone been? The Pineapple fried rice looked amazing! Need to head back here for dinner or something for a proper feast!
- msihua#msihua #msihuaeats #boatnoodles #sexyfood #megaflavour #foodgasm #foodstyling #foodvsco #foodphotography #foodblogger #beautifulcuisines #thatsdarling #foodporn #lifestyleblogger #jingjaithai
- eatallthethingsmelbourneLet's go back together and we can order more things!
- rippingyanGood isn't it.
- ieatblogI must go try their boat noodles.
- lisaeatworldLooks delicious! Have to try this place
- nat_stockleyHave been there a couple of times. It was just okay, definitely had much better elsewhere & did sample a variety of dishes including the boat noodles.
- msihua@eatallthethingsmelbourne totally! Let's do it!
- msihua@rippingyan can't wait to go back
- msihua@ieatblog let's go together @eatallthethingsmelbourne
- msihua@lisaeatworld definitely
- msihua@teamjuicy99 😍
- msihua@nat_stockley yah but I think for the city and proximity to my office, it's pretty good!!
- mayyanwongI find many Thai boat noodles in melbourne too sweet; is this one sweet??
- jolieanna85Woooo where's this! Next lunch date? @msihua @fatboo @fatbe3
- jingjaithaiThanks! 😊
- tinyvonWe definitely need to check this place out soon it's on flinders lane just below solutions @tobiejbrown a lot of other good looking Thai food
- tobiejbrownYes please! @tinyvon
Log in to like or comment.