35mmcblogI mate (thanks Des) has loaned me this little magnifying eyepiece. I've come to the conclusion that my eyesight just isn't good enough to focus a 90mm on a Leica RF. This is one of the reasons I've been trying out the Nikon F90x and 85mm 1.8... this is another potential solution! First impressions, very positive! Not bloody cheap though!!! - I think the F90x and 85mm cost me less than what I'd pay for one of these!
#leica #leicacamera #leicam9 #90mm #digitalphotography #digitalrangefinder #leicadigital #35mmc
- cerounoceroWhich one makes better pictures?
- 35mmcblog@cerounocero it's not as simple as that. For any lens to take the "better" picture, I need to be able to use it properly.
- 35mmcblog@35mmcblog not to mention the fact that "better" when comparing lenses is completely subjective ;)
- codypriebeI consistently use the 1.25 X with a 50mm. I haven't taken the lens or magnifier off for over a year. Makes the focusing patch bigger too :) highly recommend 👌
- 35mmcblog@codypriebe I keep spotting a nearly finished blog post of yours... shall we pick that up again at some point?
- codypriebe@35mmcblog haha. The whole word press thing- never knew how to edit it there or anything really. Not very good at that stuff:)
- codypriebe@35mmcblog I have the text file somewhere. Let me polish it up and resubmit. But I would have no clue how to actually post it :)
- mkerrcould we see part 2 of that 90 review?
- dezfotoI use one for my 75 and 90, helps a lot but my rangefinder is out of alignment AGAIN, so it's moot right now.
Log in to like or comment.