carriehensley_comWhat would it feel like to live from a place of reckless abandon... where you made sure your needs were met along with everyone else's? What would be different in your life if you lived from trust as opposed to fear? Who would you dare to become?
- supernalsteve@carriehensley_com Good thanks - how are you? I'm in the final throes of qualifying (teaching exam is in a couple of weeks). I'm teaching one class a week at the moment (7-10 students) which is good.
- carriehensley_com@supernalsteve that's huge!!! You will do amazing- this is so close to your heart! Is this the class that originally started at work?
- supernalsteve@carriehensley_com not quite, although one of those students will be coming to my exam! This is at work in Glasgow - there's a huge demand (I have a waiting list!)
- joselynmartinezYes!!! Rumi in the house. Love this quote and often laughed at destroying reputation and being notoriois.
- longevity.projectJust loving these Rumi quotes!
- beetlebottomsYes!! Love love love this
- swapnilsurve30😎 👍
- hjclimberYes!!!! "strong women stand up for themselves, Awake Women stand up for everybody else"💪💪💪
- lynareantoinetteThis is a great quote!
- alivcoachingYes! I believe fear is sometimes the exact thing our souls are wanting to do.
- carriehensley_com@supernalsteve that's right! How awesome that one of the students will be at your exam!!?
- email@example.com 🙏🏾
- carriehensley_com@mindykeegan 😘
- carriehensley_com@joselynmartinez he was such a badass even back then! 😉
- firstname.lastname@example.org 😊❤️🙏🏾
- carriehensley_com@beetlebottoms ❤❤❤
- carriehensley_com@dave_beamish 😊❤🙏🏾
- carriehensley_com@lynareantoinette I think it's perfect for us 😁
- carriehensley_com@alivcoaching great point!
Log in to like or comment.