vagabeeHad my first infusion today for my second round. I was struck by the placement of my first tattoo and its proximity to the needle in my arm. Ps 46:10a "Be still and know that I am God." Some may think of this as one of the cliche tattoo verses, but I've been through a lot in this life. I've had to put up with a lot, and I made it out. However, it wasn't because of anything I did right. Often times I do things all wrong. Wrong, because I stress out and I worry about it all. I doubt.
I may be sick. I may have mountains of medical bills. I may be tired and not have the best mood at work. I let myself fall into the pit of discontentment.
Today my tattoo served the purpose for which it was put there 10 years ago. It reminded me to be still. To stop worrying. Stop stressing. Stop getting frustrated. Stop (emotionally) feeling weak. Just be. Just let him take it. Know that He is God, not me. I don't have to do it all and figure it all out or fix it.
He is there with me. He reminded me of that with the presence of one who loves him, and shows it in the way that she loves. Thanks Robin for keeping me company today! It made treatment actually enjoyable!
God is so good! I need only be still and remember what I know to be true!
- shayee.sI love you Brandy💓you are a beautiful lady who has influenced my life forever. God does AMAZING things and I pray he will do amazing things for you.
- corky720@vagabee Omg cuz what's going on are you ok
- vagabee@corky720 I'm working on it! Not there yet. But it'll all work out eventually I'm sure!
- email@example.com thank you! I love you too girl! You're such a beautiful young lady inside and out! 💜
- corky720That's good yea Candice let me know what was going on I got worried miss yall need to see my cousins @vagabee
- vagabee@corky720 for sure!
Log in to like or comment.