boxwoodavenueKeeping work horses is a labor of love, and even though it's practical (because a single person can feed by themselves), we do it out of passion for the animals. I was speaking with Greg's uncle and he said it was in the early 50's that machinery overtook horses in farm operations, but he felt that it was important to preserve the history. We have about 30 working horses, and on any given day, we have 9-10 teams feeding. On a side note, thank you all SO much for entering the giveaway 🐓. I'm going to close it up and select a winner now!
- boxwoodavenue@lavendersblueacres it is a big challenge but it is so fun too! What is your blog focused on? If you ever need any tech help, let me know! (I use squarespace though) 💕
- boxwoodavenue@mmontgomery3690 haha sounds like my husband!!! He has turned out kittens into little babies. Sooo funny. Got to love a man that is good with animals right? 💕
- boxwoodavenue@happylaughs6 I'd say you knocked it out of the park! ☺️☺️☺️🤠
- boxwoodavenue@faithmd there's something so beautiful about it! Thanks for following along! Your kitchen is serving as major inspiration to us!
- boxwoodavenue@susanbakertoo oh how incredible! To have a horse so versatile is amazing, I'm not sure how these horses would react around crowds 😂😂. Thank you so much - I love having the opportunity to share!
- boxwoodavenue@roxlkenemer ☺️ thank you! I have to agree with you - the sounds of the animals and the equipment is so relaxing to me.
- email@example.com thank you!!! I'm so happy that they have kept up with it!
- faithmdThank you! I'm so excited to see your kitchen!☺️❤
- boxwoodavenue@bethaverhoff same here!!! My husband was explaining to me that the super old harnesses are made of wood. They are so beautiful!
- boxwoodavenue@kimhawks3 thank you! I love learning all about them. There is so much to learn!
- boxwoodavenue@yourmarketingbff thanks Tana!! Hope your pool construction is going smoothly!
- boxwoodavenue@luv2knit4u oh thank you so much!! Have a beautiful weekend!!!
- boxwoodavenue@nonna6kids I will pass it on to Greg's uncle who is a historian. He can remember dates from hundreds of years ago. If you ask him someone's birthday, he will know the day and the year (even horses). It's amazing!
- boxwoodavenue@mkcardillo just did! Thank you for entering 🐓 I wish I could give a stamp away to every single person. If you email me I can work on a discounted price for you!
- firstname.lastname@example.org that's amazing! Aren't they so beautiful? I love feeding season!
- boxwoodavenue@margaret_wils ☺️☺️ I feel pretty blessed! Thank you!
- boxwoodavenue@ashleyacarpenter oh thank you so so much! I love being able to share! 💕
- lepetit_macaronThe horses are beautiful and I'm glad the work pays off!
- lavendersblueacres@boxwoodavenue The blog is brand spanking new ;) it's on health (especially mental), homesteading, and parenting! You are so sweet for offering help! I just need to figure out what Wordpress plugins and how to implement them and it will be easy from there ;)
Log in to like or comment.