whitegumwoolHanging out with the flock. I think there's one lamb, but I can't tell for sure with the long grass. And I don't want to disturb the new mama. She's off by herself-- a sign that she's either lambed or is about to. Stay tuned. #wgwshepherding
- sophy0075How exciting! Best of luck. I hope you don't have predators in the area.
- modicum1All the best Nan.
- sallyravelsOh so lovely! ❤️
- judithgeisserHow exciting!! Can't wait to see... ❤
- woolgatheringaustraliaIn kindred spirit with you today Nan as I sit at @tarndie watching the sheep as I knit. 😘🐑
- craftyyellowbirdMidwifing is patience ❤️
- whitegumwool@sophy0075 no real predators--just the carrion birds, but they're not a problem as long as mama's able to stand guard
- whitegumwool@modicum1 thanks! It's a bit nail biting waiting to see some on the ground and ok. Patience, indeed!
- whitegumwool@woolgatheringaustralia very calming, isn't it? They just take their time.
- modicum1I hope the weather is kind to you and mums and bubs.
Log in to like or comment.