tameramowrytwoThis is my great grandmother from my father's side of the family. She was 100 percent Irish. My father's mom, my grandmother was Irish as well. Ta hee-hee. Y'all know how much I love genealogy. So, I'll leave you with an Irish blessing that my cousin sent me. Love you Lynn.
May the sun shine all day long. Everything go right and nothing wrong. May those you love bring love back to you. And may all the wishes you wish come true. 🍀
- qu3nita@michaeladesmond I totally agree👏👏
- mssmith83_@qu3nita thank u
- chantexoxo_Which side of your family is from the Bahamas? @tameramowrytwo
- jenelis87From the side, Aden resembles her.
- edithkiaraShe looks like ariah 🙂
- roxelynjNice pic I can see you and sis in this pic
- princesscutLove that Irish blessing! I pray the same blessing rest on you and your family as well😊
- allieboo_____Your son looks like her
- k4l777Y'all look like her. Strong genes 🙂
- kennardsisters3They're right you do favor her.
- sandrasenajor@tameramowrytwo I see your beautiful baby girl in her 😍😍💋💜
- elizzymaximo@cassmslady What a stupid, ignorant comment.
- _mz_von_You have such a beautiful soul
- slaying_goal.sIt would be so nice if you made a book about you and your family 😍
- ashlinycholeWow that's awesome !! Same here, dads mom (grandmother) was 100% Irish💚☘️
- tulisokutu@sistageek oh gosh, you shouldn't have said that. A patty is what you put in a burger. Paddy is short for Patrick. 🤦🏽♀️
Log in to like or comment.