thehappilyevaTGIF with Sparkle Pops!! 🎉 Fill a popsicle mold with water and top with a few shakes of sprinkles. Stain free fun for the whole family (& a fever or toddler teething secret weapon 👊🏼) 😜🙌🏻✨ #HappilyEvaAfter #Popsicles #IndoorFun #Celebrate #itsthelittlethings
- magdrewI really loved watching your Instagram stories but now after reading your bedtime perspective it's hard to relate. If you can, please take a look at the book "the whole brain child" by Daniel Siegel. He discusses the development of a child's brain. I'm not throwing shade here but I think as parents, education evolves us. Good luck and thank you for the entertainment. ❤❤
- theoandlily@thehappilyeva what time do you put them to bed? Would you be willing to share your nighttime routine?
- dolackeyGreat treat for Summer !
- thehappilyeva@magdrew to each her own
- thehappilyeva@theoandlily I start bedtime routine at 6ish and have them down by 7!
- ray_ray_bones78Cute idea! And cute pjs to boot 🤗
- kmastronardiI know this isn't on topic but I'm watching your mom in Feud...absolutely love it! Also, you really look so much like her! (That's a compliment!) 😊
- anne_mariemoody@thehappilyeva oh my word, she is only 2 and you have specifically told her that if she is upset/scared/ill in the night, there is no point shouting for you as you won't EVER respond? Wow. Harsh. I at least hope that if she upset in the day and cries/screams for you that you make an effort to comfort her then.... *unfollow*
- thehappilyeva@anne_mariemoody oh my gosh the drama. Dear Anne, obviously I was referring to toddler antics of "not wanting" to go to sleep. I know my own child, and am very familiar with the difference in her behavior between actual issues arising and normal two year old testing boundaries. If you want to see how well adjusted/perfectly fine and loved my children are you can check out my instastories but hopefully by now you have unfollowed me. Everyone has their own style. I would NEVER tell another woman how to parent her own children. 👋🏻🙄
- thehappilyeva@kmastronardi thank you!! That is a compliment 🤗❤
- anne_mariemoody@thehappilyeva I agree everyone has their own style and perhaps it's wrong of me to judge. I was just incredibly shocked that somebody would openly and happily show off not just about ignoring their child after a specific time, but that they actually tell the child beforehand that her cries will be ignored.
- libbyplg@anne_mariemoody shame on you for judging. @thehappilyeva thank you.
- apyoakley@thehappilyeva Those Bedhead Pajamas!!! 💕
- thehappilyeva@anne_mariemoody somebody asked me a question about how I handle a certain parenting situation and I answered honestly. Whether it's what you do personally or not isn't the point. Most people don't even answer those types of questions honestly because of comments like yours from people who have zero context and pass judgement anyway. All I can say is every mother parents differently because children are all different and respond differently to parenting. I don't judge for this reason and I would urge you to consider this before judging other mothers.
- mrcupcakesmamaHi! This is totally off topic but I remember you talking about collagen peptides and was wondering what the brand was? I've read good things with it helping aid in healthier hair and nails and definitely would love to try :)
- kwiitakrechMy 3 year old loves watching your stories. She loves Marlowe.
- swk1021So random, but I'm having a movie date w/ my mom right now & we're watching Dead Man Walking. My mother absolutely adores your mom lol. It's amazing how much you favor her! Like I said random, but I just wanted to share😁 Happy Sunday @thehappilyeva ☉
- lissyayalaI wish I could get my toddler to stay in her toddler bed. She started climbing out of the crib at 18 months so we had to make the swap way earlier than we planned on and it's not going well
- dallas.texas12@anne_mariemoody if you read through what she said before passing judgement you'd know that she's teaching her the same lesson my parents taught me, the same lesson you yeah your child about the little boy who cried wolf, she's not saying that if Marlowe's afraid she's gonna ignore her screams, she's telling her that if she calls for her when she doesn't NEED her, she won't come when she does, which teaches her bedtime is bedtime, and i should only call her when I need her. My parents did the same exact thing to me as a child, I'm 16 now and well what do you know? I'm a perfectly fine well rounded teenager. Every parent has their own style, and every child is different and needs different things. So if you enjoy walking up and down and continuing to stimulate your child when they're supposed to be sleeping, then do it. But don't be judgemental of another moms parenting style just because that's not how you'd do it. So next time respect yourself, and walk away, which I hope is a lesson you teach your children..😊
- thebeckergramI recently just started the same routine and I have gotten my life & marriage back. So obviously it works. My daughter and son are the same exact age as your little. I wasn't sleeping and my husband and I were becoming disconnected. Having a strict schedule saved us all. There's so much YES coming from over here.
Log in to like or comment.