nattymichelleHappy Friday! It's been awhile since I showed my mug around here, so HI y'all 👋🏻 Currently juggling my little man Archie, my small work-from-home business, and other duties like you know, cooking dinner and stuff (read: getting take out. Way too often. So guilty.) A few random things: 1️⃣ I'm kind of addicted to @busyphilipps and her IG stories, bc when she says, "you guys," I feel like she's talking to me 🤗 girl crush! 2️⃣ Archie now knows the word, "taco," and James and I feel relieved he loves Mexican food as much as we do. He's been in speech for almost a month and it's amazing how much more he's talking! 3️⃣ Wondered today if one's Twitter account has become too political, should she make it personal only and stop posting about business? Asking for a friend. 4️⃣ Archie has swim lessons in the am and let's just say this really snuck up on me and I am NOT swim suit ready. But let's be honest, I prob won't be in June, either 😜 5️⃣ I saw "Get Out" recently and really loved it! Smart and suspenseful 💯and I saw the trailer for #rhony the other day and I am sooo excited for the new season! How about y'all? Any famous girl crushes? Are you more real Twitter > FB? Are you swim suit ready? 🙃 Happy weekend, y'all! Thankful for this space to share, feel inspired and every once in awhile, ramble and post a big ol brain dump. #nmpfridayintroductions
- stricklindsNoooooo. Not 👙 ready. Probably won't be anytime this year. But that's okay. I'm going to rock my mom bod in a one piece and take these babies to the pool! 😎😂
- nattymichelle@stricklinds #mombods4ever
- ashleymcmasterFinally, someone talk "Get Out" with. I saw it two weeks ago and would gladly see it a second time! So original and raw.
- speechbanannaI'm a SLP, glad to hear Archie is making progress! I'm totally crushing on Kristen Bell 🙌🏻
- kannenboy@nattymichelle If it makes you feel better I ate 3 Lucky Charm Krispy treats for breakfast and 3 last night for dessert. Thanks for giving me the idea to make them! I've officially ate more than my kids. 😯 It looks like I'll be rocking my bubble one piece bathing suit again this year. #mombodproblems
- kate31dYay to speech therapy!!! Taco is a great word!🤣. We eat take out pretty much every night. Nope won't be bikini ready. I'll be in my mompiece bathing suit with chocolate all over my happy face
- nattymichelle@kate31d this makes me feel better lol! Also I saw your comment on Amy's FB post. Right there w you. We need to go on dates and maybe even another trip together. It's easy to get lost in the chaos! 😘😘😘
- nattymichelle@kannenboy omg they're so good! I almost made them again, but I also knew I'd prob eat too many again, so 🙃
- nattymichelle@ashleymcmaster I really enjoyed it!! The comic relief was necessary but felt a little off?! Otherwise I thought it was great!
- capefitzstick1- f a swimsuit and I've never had a kid- 2- LOVED get out, so clever and cannot believe it was all done by j peele 3- fb is awful; twitter forever
- nattymichelle@capefitzstick need your twitter handle, obvi
Log in to like or comment.