jclindbikesFor St Patrick's Day we had this Fr8 dyed green. #workcycles #fr8 #patinagreen #ral6000 #cargobike #familybike #dutchbike @brooksengland
- kimkortHey! Can Max get this second seat installed on his frame?
- leahriegerphotographyThat's awesome!
- jclindbikes@kimkort I'm not certain, next time he gets a chance to pop by with his bike we can check it out. I have a feeling the answer is no though:(
- kimkort@jclindbikes Max tells me that's the ladies frame. I might need to trade in! 😉
- the_bicycle_maker@jclindbikes glad to see the Henry's bikes still being imported. btw, that center stand, what is it? I know it's not an Ursus jumbo or Hebie, never seen that one~ it looks like it functions the smae as the Ursus though. does this one seem to be stronger then the Ursus? i know that's the weak point of them
- jclindbikes@the_bicycle_maker thanks! it's the ursus hopper kickstand, seems to have taken place of the hebie on the Fr8. The ursus is a little wider and the feet can be replaced when they wear out. So far so good with it, no failures to report.
- jclindbikes@kimkort tell Max I'm deeply offended he thinks I ride a ladies bike;)
Log in to like or comment.