cleverdeverFrom County Wicklow 🇮🇪 to County Los Angeles, I like my Hollywood. 😜
Going through my photos of my trips to Ireland over the years and came across this gem from 2009.
Some of my favorite trips to Ireland are the ones where we plan nothing and just drive. Stopping for waterfalls, sheep and the odd pint, Ireland is a treasure chest of beauty, kindness and quirky signs.
#happystpaddysday to all who celebrate their Irish heritage 🍀 and even those of you who insist on drinking green beer 🍻.
#ireland🍀 #ireland #loveireland #julianadever #cleverdever #stpatricksday #irishgirl #stpattysday #travel #hollywood
- valeria_crecchioLove you❤ and you are so cute🍀
- bianca.zHappy St Patty's day from an Aussie with some Irish heritage. 🍀
- stanakatix_Love you so muchh and happy St Patrick's day 💜🌎🍀
- tobyjmacclainHappy St Patrick's day! ❤️☘
- mademoiselle_melzI live about 10 minutes from that sign, happy st Patrick's day to you, your hubby and the dogs 🍀🍀🍀
- geertjeodinkHave you been in one of the 'travel ban' countries? And if Yes, do you have problems going back to the US?
- awheatley842Suggest you do the Wild Atlantic Way on your next trip. It takes in Rossnowlagh! Thank you for the kind words about Ireland ☘☘☘
- cindyleeheeProud to be Irish!!☘️🍀
- kimstockieWe drove through here last May. ... County Wicklow is my heart...Grandfather came from Shillelgh
- chlo.baudThis is the only hollywood I've ever been to 😍 I love wicklow mountains
- aimzymodIreland was my favorite trip. Seeing the cliffs of Moher (my maiden name is Moher) was surreal! 😊
- cleverdever@mademoiselle_melz really? I love that! To be honest I'm not even sure I could find it again, haha!
- cleverdever@geertjeodink in January I was in Oman, UAE and Jordan. Although they aren't on the list, they are next door to the rest of banned countries. I had no trouble getting home, but I also have Global Entry, which means I've been vetted by the CBP, submitted to background checks and fingerprinted. Basically I'm already registered with the US Government as a "Known Traveler."
- geertjeodink@cleverdever I was just curious. A friend of mine wanted to travel home (to the Netherlands) via US but wasn't allowed. All because of one stamp in his passport of a country on that list. (Businesstravel) he arrived home two days later.....(thanks for answering btw! 🌺
- positivitypackGreat insta!
- christina.boston7Love all the info. You look gorgeous!
- bianca.zThanks for liking my comment on my 27th b'day. Means so much 💚🍀
- stanaticbrasil@cleverdever Have you thought about taking a trip to Brazil? 😍😍
Log in to like or comment.