redletterdayzineseriously, this is the view outside my studio window today. happy st. paddy's day everybody!
- njudahIt's so green out there it's a first for that garden lol
- redletterdayzine@njudah : ikr? I opened the window for the first time in ages and was all like "holy shit -- what happened?!?!"
- njudah@redletterdayzine rain + the usual neglect here conspired to create something nice despite the origins lol. Stop by and say hi if you're around this afternoon
- pamelaartsinsfHa ha looks just like the lovely weeds in my backyard! Nice to see green instead of brown!!
- jessicamanack@pamelaartsinsf or WHITE! ❄️
- pamelaartsinsf@jessicamanack white.... noooo
- mcforysIt's the St. Paddy's day studio super bloom!
- redletterdayzine@njudah : I was organizing like a maven all day long! I'll be around later this afternoon (Sat); if you see the lights on, say hello!
- redletterdayzine@njudah : PS: I have a fantasy of throwing flower seeds out the window to see what "sticks". That might be nice, right? :-)
- redletterdayzine@pamelaartsinsf : except these aren't weeds -- it's a SEA of shamrocks!!!
- redletterdayzine@jessicamanack : I see your snow, and I feel for you...BRRR! ❄️❄️❄️
- redletterdayzine@mcforys : TRUTH.
- njudah@redletterdayzine ok! Also throw the seeds just don't seed anything super pollen-y
- pamelaartsinsf@redletterdayzine really????? I couldn't tell - that is so cool
- redletterdayzine@njudah : whaddya think about shade-growing wildflowers? --> bet the birds swoop down and eat everything before any flowers are able to bloom...
- njudah@redletterdayzine I think even the crows won't go in that garden lol
Log in to like or comment.