cookiecrazieThese cookies may not look very impressive (and excuse the winter shapes ⛄️ in March, haha), but this is my first attempt at creating a recipe for gluten free, dairy free, and egg free sugar cookies. I'm super excited that they held their shape, and they taste good. The recipe may need a little tweaking… But I feel like I'm going in the right direction. 👍🏻#glutenfree #dairyfree #eggfree #vegan #experimenting #firsttry #cookieart #cookiedecorating #edibleart #decoratedcookies #designercookies #customcookies #instacookie #customcookies #decoratedsugarcookies #glazeicingdecoratedsugarcookies #glazeicing #cornsyrupglaze #sugarcookies #squarespace
- susangailgibsonIs this the same recipe as your grain free recipe on your site? I've tried several gf sugar cookies and have been disappointed.
- firstname.lastname@example.org I think I'm pretty close… Even with this first attempt. Notice that they hold their shape really well, and they taste good. Of course they're not anything like the real deal, but once I get glaze on them, I have a feeling they're going to be really yummy. :) I would love to be your hero so that you can decorate cookies again!! Of course, you'll have to use glaze… But trust me, it's worth it. 😉 This particular cookie has applesauce and arrowroot flour in it. And I used coconut oil for the fat.
- cookiecrazie@danyscakesbydanylind I would be honored for you to be my guinea pig, Dany! I'm decorating them tomorrow… So maybe you should start driving now. 😉 I think I'm close to the cookie I wanted to be. Yay! 💗
- cookiecrazie@susangailgibson No, this is not the same recipe. I am just starting to work on this one. My previous recipe was grain free, but it had eggs and butter in it. This one is only going to be gluten-free because I used a cup for cup flour blend. But it will not contain eggs or butter.
- heatherspuredelightsI can't wait until you share the recipe. I know with it being from you, it will be delicious!
- dvleavittWhen you prefect will be offering up the recipes and if you do I would love to purchase the recipe. My daughter and niece are both all of they above and miss out when I make the cookies. They both share a March 31 birthday and I have wanted to make cookies for them.
- cookiecrazie@dvleavitt I am happy to share, and you do not have to purchase my recipes. They are all on my site for free. :)
- julesnmike@cookiecrazie Thank you!!!! This is wonderful news!!!
- meredith_a_colemanCup for cup flour contains milk. If you can find one that truly doesn't please (PLEASE!!!) let me know!! I make cookies and have every allergy on earth. It's painful not to sample.
- lindyloo227Wonderful!!! My daughter has egg and peanut allergies. I am so appreciative of bakers that make attempts to be inclusive and perfect awesome recipes. You're awesome and those look great!
- ferbieferbsSo exciting! Have been vegan for a couple years now and your sugar cookie recipe used to be my go to.
- cookiecrazie@meredith_a_coleman I used Namaste GF Perfect Flour Blend. It does not have milk in it. It has sweet brown rice flour, tapioca starch, brown rice flour, arrow root powder, sorghum flour and xanthan gum.
- cookiecrazie@lindyloo227 Thank you!
- heidi10bakingmomThis is amazing! When you're ready to share, I'd love to try it out!
- 30dolcipassioniSono molto belli, mi piacerebbe comprare la forma tipo stella 😍😍😍😍
- ellen_edibleart@cookiecrazie thank you very much! 😘
- meredith_a_colemanThank you!
- cookiecrazie@meredith_a_coleman My pleasure. :) I hope it helps. I purchased the flour blend at Costco. It's also found on Amazon. 👍🏻
- sugarhighnolaWow! Impressive!
- faith_gal220I am GF and use my normal cookie recipe with Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 baking flour. It's so good!
Log in to like or comment.